Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2019, 11:58 AM

15,468 posts, read 15,438,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySoup View Post
No. The point is that the topic was purposefully mislabeled.

No. The topic - my topic - is that Trump's cluelessness, and empty boastfulness, and self-delusion are very disturbing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2019, 12:20 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,417,985 times
Antichrist is predetermined, yes. And Christians who claim to know Jesus will not recognize the devil at their door.
I 'll say it again.start reading your bible.

Old 08-25-2019, 01:05 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,423,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Antichrist is predetermined, yes. And Christians who claim to know Jesus will not recognize the devil at their door.
I agree with you, but Trumps history does not match up with what the bible says of the antichrist, so I hope no one is out there, thinking we believe trump is the antichrist!

Old 08-25-2019, 04:28 PM

5,774 posts, read 5,057,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Not that I think Trump is anything but a nasty dump , he has a valid point. Since Bill Clinton, our elected reps and Presidents have sold us out to China. I remember when It was Japan who was enjoying the lop sided trade deals. China makes Japan look generous.

We could do the Obama, Hillary, Kerry method of first apologize to China then give them exactly what they want at our expense. It's worked so well so far, right?
No we have never done that. We have used china to enrich our own 401k by allowing our companies to go there to exploit their cheap and educated labor for pittance. Just because our own corporations are greedy and didn’t share in their profit is not china’s fault. In fact, how many people are retiring comfortably because of their big 401k right now? Go ask all the baby boomers who are retired and sipping their drinks on their yachts.....give me a break about china exploiting us. It was and still remains a two way relationship. Otherwise no American companies would go to China, agree to share their technology so that they can profit from China. Nobody is forcing any American company to go to China. None of them need to if they didn’t feel that sharing their technology was worth it. How can it be theft of intellectual property when American companies went to china willingly? This whole argument is bs. If you didn’t want to share your intellectual property, then don’t invest in china. Did the chinese fprce any American company to invest in china? No I didn’t think so.

Old 08-25-2019, 05:05 PM

10,106 posts, read 7,309,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Says the people who voted for the Clintons and Obama and enthusiastically support abortion.

Old 08-25-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Us guys? I think not. Trumps comments have been racist but no one REALLY wants fully open borders.
I love how you run away from your party's core beliefs. If you don't have the courage of your convictions, your convictions can't be any good.

Old 08-25-2019, 05:15 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,548,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Obama also said that the sea levels stopped rising when he won the nomination.

This indicates he has a Messiah complex.
Quote:
https://www.investors.com/politics/c...ng-sea-levels/

'In June 2008, when Obama knew that he had clinched the Democratic nomination, he claimed that it "was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."'

This line from the column in that link is great:

Not only is Obama not a deity who controls the earthly waters, he's not a good forecaster, either.

Conservatives referred to Obama as 'The One' because of his grandiose statements like this and his groupie fans. Obama is aloof and humorless so he wasn't joking. Trump's bragging and overstating things is supposed to be humorous.
Quote:
I provided the quote that you said didn't exist and you predictably dismiss it.

You are Baghdad Bob.
You may want to reconsider your perspective. Do you really think that the word "Stop" means the same as "Slow"?????

Try using that logic next time you run a stop sign and tell the cop you slowed down, and that it is the same thing.

Old 08-25-2019, 05:15 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,220,832 times
Quote:
Says the people who voted for the Clintons and Obama and enthusiastically support abortion.
Says the guy who supports capital punishment

Old 08-25-2019, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Says the guy who supports capital punishment
Yes I support executing killers who rob innocent people of their lives.

You support executing unborn babies, and then you act like you are holier than thou b/c you are liberal Democrat.

Old 08-25-2019, 05:29 PM

17,720 posts, read 13,420,999 times
Quote:
I love how you run away from your party's core beliefs. If you don't have the courage of your convictions, your convictions can't be any good.
I don’t have a party left or right I’m about country nothing else. You should try it sometime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies