U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2019, 03:28 PM

23,047 posts, read 9,887,423 times

Advertisements

This maniac just ORDERED all US companies to move their companies to the US. Wonder if Trump would have made Ivanka move her shoe business if another president ordered that. Why does she have 25 trademarks for Chinese products? Including for VOTING MACHINES. Why would she be interested in those?

Donald Trump believes he is a dictator. He lives in a fantasy world. He is insane and it is time to invoke the 25th Amendment.

How crazy does he have to get before the spineless GOP gets it? This man is not rational and is not of sound mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2019, 03:31 PM

9,599 posts, read 4,422,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
How crazy does he have to get before the spineless GOP gets it? This man is not rational and is not of sound mind.
As crazy as admitting gay people have rights and that woman should have control over their own bodies. It really comes down to that. Maybe admitting that Democrats are good people and real Americans who love their country just like Republicans would do it as well.

Old 08-23-2019, 03:34 PM

23,047 posts, read 9,887,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
That is your view: others see it different: how about unemployment rates for starters? Even with the bad day the market is having today: how about the stock market compared to the day he was sworn in as our President. I am not a Trump lover when it comes to personality> In fact I am anything but and I understand people not personally not liking him, but I do not understand how anyone can not see what he has accomplished.
He is now destroying the economy and the stock market. Look at his record compared to Obama--Trump is doing worse on a lot of markers, and that is after Obama handed him everything on the way up.

Trump is also doing everything in his power to destroy the planet.

And, btw, I assume you've seen the job creation adjustment figures--half a million jobs fewer than was originally stated for job creation in 2018. Five hundred thousand fewer jobs than claimed.

He's a destructive person and a destructive president. It will take years to to clean up his mess.

Old 08-23-2019, 03:37 PM

9,599 posts, read 4,422,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
He is now destroying the economy and the stock market. Look at his record compared to Obama--Trump is doing worse on a lot of markers, and that is after Obama handed him everything on the way up.

Trump is also doing everything in his power to destroy the planet.

And, btw, I assume you've seen the job creation adjustment figures--half a million jobs fewer than was originally stated for job creation in 2018. Five hundred thousand fewer jobs than claimed.

He's a destructive person and a destructive president. It will take years to to clean up his mess.
I think Millennials, especially those born in the 1980s, will become a completely lost generation when it comes to earning potential.

I also think we are looking at a decade-long great depression because of Trump. It will likely be the 2030s before we see unemployment at 5% again.

Old 08-23-2019, 04:08 PM

6,200 posts, read 1,612,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
The past several days have really illustrated that Donald Trump has become unhinged and is very much mentally unstable. He in the last week has come up with the absurd proposal to purchase Greenland, cancelled a meeting to Denmark because its PM would not entertain his lunacy, insulted a great majority of Americans of a certain religious persuasion for not supporting him based his support for a foreign country, reneged on his call for more stringent background checks for gun purchases made right after the mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, flip flopped numerous times within a matter of days on a payroll tax cut, attacked his hand picked Federal Reserve members, called himself the chosen one and retweeted a conspiracy theory nut's comments that he is the king of Israel and 2nd coming of God.

These are the ravings of a madman. The 25th Amendment addresses the case of an incapacitated president and sets the guidelines for the Vice President to take over. It would seem that time is now.
YOu lefties have been saying he is unhinged since before he went into office. Maybe if you actually listened to him instead of CNN pundits and out of context sound bites, you might know they are snowing you.

Old 08-23-2019, 04:35 PM

14,924 posts, read 7,998,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
I'm thinking the G7 will put him over the edge. I expect a major breakdown by Pres Trump this coming week.
You’re right, I bet he resigns.

😂

Old 08-23-2019, 04:38 PM

14,343 posts, read 8,961,507 times
I dunno. I like him. And I only like a couple of the possible opponents.
Don't like any of the "let's impeach him" crowd. They're just playing to their base of idiots, though. Even a caveman knows Trump cannot be impeached.

Old 08-23-2019, 04:41 PM

415 posts, read 70,717 times
It should have been invoked under Bush and Obama.

Trump is the greatest president in decades. Just because he's unconventional doesn't mean he needs to be kicked out because you are mentally ill with liberalism

Old 08-23-2019, 04:44 PM

1,514 posts, read 1,364,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
YOu lefties have been saying he is unhinged since before he went into office. Maybe if you actually listened to him instead of CNN pundits and out of context sound bites, you might know they are snowing you.
Actually listening to him is what has convinced me of it. It's rather difficult to take a direct video recording of a Trump statement or a Trump tweet out of context. He seems to believe that he is a king instead of an elected official.

Old 08-23-2019, 04:44 PM

18,575 posts, read 11,478,807 times
Trump is losing it with these latest tariff increases. I'm waiting for "I shall make the tariffs a millionty percent!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies