U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 08:37 PM

8,772 posts, read 2,075,441 times

Advertisements

Good lord, really? And replace him with whom--Pence?

Trump is absolute garbage, but so is every other President, with the exception of Harrison--who was the only good President because he died a month into office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2019, 08:38 PM

903 posts, read 332,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Too much danger to wait another year. Trump in the WH is not only a threat to the well being of the USA but to all the world as well. We cannot risk continuing to have a mentally unstable person at the helm of the most powerful country. I don't particularly like Pence but I don't think he is a certifiable nutcase as is his boss.

As much fun as it's been laughing at loony leftists losing (what passes for) their minds over President Trump the last couple years, it's going to be even MORE fun watching you all plumb new depths when he is re-elected in a landslide next year!

Old 08-21-2019, 08:41 PM

15,091 posts, read 10,940,440 times
Quote:
Too much danger to wait another year. Trump in the WH is not only a threat to the well being of the USA but to all the world as well. We cannot risk continuing to have a mentally unstable person at the helm of the most powerful country. I don't particularly like Pence but I don't think he is a certifiable nutcase as is his boss.
The Danes aren’t going to declare war on us because Donald Trump wants to buy Greenland. Talib was pulling a political stunt. I mean, seriously, who forgoes seeing their ancient granny because you won’t be allowed to call for a boycott of the country she lives in while you’re over there?

If you want to be frustrated with anyone, be frustrated that the Democrats. How, in all that is holy, is it that they can’t manage to wrangle up one sensible soul capable of beating a man who wants to buy a big frozen island and then refuses to talk to the person who turned down his goofy offer.

I’m telling you, dude, based on all my current choices, I’ll be pulling the lever for the Mr. Whineybutt, despite all his glaringly obvious flaws.

Old 08-21-2019, 08:46 PM

15,091 posts, read 10,940,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
As much fun as it's been laughing at loony leftists losing (what passes for) their minds over President Trump the last couple years, it's going to be even MORE fun watching you all plumb new depths when he is re-elected in a landslide next year!

Well, and there is this, too.

Old 08-22-2019, 05:49 PM

67,998 posts, read 34,758,571 times
Quote:
The past several days have really illustrated that Donald Trump has become unhinged and is very much mentally unstable. He in the last week has come up with the absurd proposal to purchase Greenland, cancelled a meeting to Denmark because its PM would not entertain his lunacy, insulted a great majority of Americans of a certain religious persuasion for not supporting him based his support for a foreign country, reneged on his call for more stringent background checks for gun purchases made right after the mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, flip flopped numerous times within a matter of days on a payroll tax cut, attacked his hand picked Federal Reserve members, called himself the chosen one and retweeted a conspiracy theory nut's comments that he is the king of Israel and 2nd coming of God.

These are the ravings of a madman. The 25th Amendment addresses the case of an incapacitated president and sets the guidelines for the Vice President to take over. It would seem that time is now.

LOL!

It is not Trump that is unfit for office. The mentally ill democrats are the people unfit for office.

Old 08-22-2019, 05:58 PM

1,692 posts, read 340,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
hard to invoke the 25th when your party is running a clown car of even crazier folks
That is the sad truth.

The OP must think it's some kind of "NEW REVELATION" that now Trump "is crazy after the last two days"!

That's all we've heard for over 3 years. We're all growing deaf of all the labels, feigned outrage, and childish outcries.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!

Was their last beat hope. Dead in the water. Playing the smallest violin with my fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
LOL!

It is not Trump that is unfit for office. The mentally ill democrats are the people unfit for office.
SHHHHH!!!

Let them keep living in their bubble. I can't wait to see their heads literally explode in 2020.

In all honesty, doesn't it seem like these posters are grabbing at straws? I feel like they're trying to convince themselves they are right more than trying to convince any of us, which would be impossible anyway.

Old 08-22-2019, 06:01 PM

1,862 posts, read 406,337 times
I've long since resigned myself to the fact Trump's successor will have a lot of cleaning up to do. We may even elect the next President on that basis. Make America Respectable Again. Sounds like a campaign slogan.

Old 08-22-2019, 06:02 PM

1,252 posts, read 1,315,368 times
no one is safe from this unequal opportunity offender.

not jews, not asians, blacks, or hispanics.

holy sheet. Americans should be ashamed.

Be careful of the words you use in front of impressionable american minds. Too many dumbazzes here will easily start a race war.

Old 08-22-2019, 06:05 PM

5,627 posts, read 1,581,292 times
Quote:
The past several days have really illustrated that Donald Trump has become unhinged and is very much mentally unstable.
No point in reading any further. Just another whining crybaby with Trump Delusion Syndrome. (yawn)

These people seem to enjoy the mutual masturbation they find from other TDS sufferers in threads like this.

Old 08-22-2019, 06:09 PM

1,692 posts, read 340,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
No point in reading any further. Just another whining crybaby with Trump Delusion Syndrome. (yawn)

These people seem to enjoy the mutual masturbation they find from other TDS sufferers in threads like this.
I wish I could have rep'd you 10 more times.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

The TDS Tribe are proving that to be an undeniable truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies