U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2019, 01:42 PM

8,776 posts, read 2,033,801 times

Advertisements

Rush lost whatever credibility he had left when he attacked Ron Paul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv7LBmNdL28
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2019, 08:10 AM

10,937 posts, read 13,829,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
The US government has tens of thousands of guns and billions of rounds of ammo--all funded by your taxes.

Your tax dollars have funded the slaughter of tens of thousands of children overseas in the past 30 years.

Should the government be disarmed?

Better yet--should Donald “Nazi” Trump have multiple automatic weapons protecting him?
I get it, you really really hate the government.

Opinion noted.

Not a fan of foreign undeclared wars against people who've never attacked us, but also not a fan of anti-government nut jobs with arsenals.

Old 08-23-2019, 08:14 AM

9,816 posts, read 2,968,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
The left thinks Trump caves on an issue, and you turn around, and you find out he is playing the press, per usual.

Now, no expansion of background checks. And just like that, he has flipped the narrative to Democrats seizing firearms and Trump said today he is standing firm on the 2nd.

Notice how he killed the daily press briefing? Now the press gets to face Trump, they get no camera shots, they have to wait outside, and you never hear April Ryan getting a question in.

And the best part? Trump is giving more press conferences with questions then any other president. Just on his terms.
Thankfully, the majority of Americans aren't particularly impressed with his terms. He's such a snowflake.

Old 08-23-2019, 08:21 AM

3,589 posts, read 2,409,488 times
I've never though of Rush as nothing but entertainment. I think he mostly likes to hear himself talk. Heaven forbid you say something bad about his Trump. Him and Hannity seem to take facts and turn them around as fake news. Or Rush's favorite go to words, Drive by. Everything is a drive by to him.

Old 08-23-2019, 09:19 AM

672 posts, read 232,708 times
As Usual Rush Limbaugh Is Dead On Correct Regarding President Trump

Check your source, which end of the horse.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/rush-limbaugh/

The PolitiFact scorecard

Old 08-23-2019, 09:38 AM

10,758 posts, read 6,450,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There have been many polls with similar results anywhere from 80 to 95%. Suffice it to say the American people want this in a very large way and the senate wont even allow a vote. They don't want to be on record voting this down and McConnell is protecting them. This is minimal legislation, if they really wanted to do something it should be expanded but if Trump and McConnell won't even agree to this then what is the point.

I'm calling BS on this. Maybe 85%-90% of people polled which most likely aren't firearms owners , but not the entire nation.

Old 08-23-2019, 09:38 AM

8,776 posts, read 2,033,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
I get it, you really really hate the government.

Opinion noted.

Not a fan of foreign undeclared wars against people who've never attacked us, but also not a fan of anti-government nut jobs with arsenals.
Are you a fan of the federal government being full of nut jobs with arsenals?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertw...-paying-taxes/

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...biI/story.html

https://www.cnn.com/2014/09/23/polit...uns/index.html

Old 08-23-2019, 10:02 AM

12,754 posts, read 3,448,564 times
Quote:
Only hard core gun fetishists believe this.

Is my Drivers license with chip inlaid merely a means to find me at some point and turn me into soylent green later on?

What about my social security number?

We can't make public policy based on the paranoid rantings of overgrown children.

You need a license to drive a car and no one loses their friggin mind over it, it's not outrageous to ask for registration for guns.
Being able to legally drive a car isn't a right, it's a privilege.

Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM

213 posts, read 165,490 times
Quote:
Yeah, that Kool aid you are drinking has to be pretty heavily laced to buy this as some 3 dimensional chess move. But, nothing new from the Trump worshipping masses.

He felt the political push one way, then went the other way under threat by the NRA.

Without his rabid, loony, gun obsessed, angry, paranoid base, he knows he doesn't have a chance.
TRY COMPARING TRUMP'S FIRST 3 YEARS TO OBAMA'S 8 YEARS OF NOTHING, NOTHING EXCEPT
CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR AGAINST TRUMP...... Lets see what the AG comes up with................

Old Today, 01:26 AM

18,246 posts, read 11,526,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
The left thinks Trump caves on an issue, and you turn around, and you find out he is playing the press, per usual.

Now, no expansion of background checks. And just like that, he has flipped the narrative to Democrats seizing firearms and Trump said today he is standing firm on the 2nd.

Notice how he killed the daily press briefing? Now the press gets to face Trump, they get no camera shots, they have to wait outside, and you never hear April Ryan getting a question in.

And the best part? Trump is giving more press conferences with questions then any other president. Just on his terms.

Gee, just what this country needs right now, a President who plays games ! Somehow I thought the President of this country should be a symbol of who we are as a nation, not a reality show clown, who does things to upset people.

Guess I better catch up with the times, huh ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or