U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 11:57 AM
Status: "You showed me mercy and all I can do is say Thank You." (set 27 days ago)

1,519 posts, read 299,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Everything the progressives don't like is because it's racist against minorities.
The problem is that EVERYTHING, at least to them, is racist!

They condemn white skin for God's sake - making them the racists. The entire premise of racism is disliking a group of people based on the color of their skin, something none of us ever had a choice in being. I've got every shade of skin in my ancestry. I guess my brown side should be hating my white side, my paternal side (white) should be hated by my maternal side (Hispanic) - at least according to those morons.

It's a sickening position to call 200M white/light-skinned people out for being born that way.

Now the progressive blacks are encouraging segregating themselves from whites!

MLK and those who marched with him, the blacks whites and in-betweens who died for anti-segregation and civil rights are turning in their graves.

At this point we Independents, TRUE INDEPENDENTS, have become painfully aware that the left is being led by sociopaths.

Last edited by Originalist; Today at 12:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:12 PM

16,342 posts, read 9,193,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Crow View Post
How did the left and beyond that the Democratic Party manage before AOC took office 8 months ago?? They had other leaders. Including official leaders.

uhm.... that's a question for your side not mine. we are right now, able to manage without AOC.... your side however demands her crackpottery as their neo-doctrine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or