U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 01:28 PM

47 posts, read 8,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Your natural law rights end where my boundaries begin. Assault weapons are a huge issue and if we (majority of Americans) have to keep pressing to get things changed, that is what we will do.

Again, there is no such thing as an assault weapon, but you knew that also. Please before you talk about guns, which you obviously don't know d!@k about, educate yourself. Repeating what you are spoon fed by the duplicitous media are not facts, just pure BS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 01:30 PM

10,586 posts, read 6,391,647 times
Quote:
Talk about emotions with the families of those who have died in mass shootings.

What does that have to do with facts ? It is tragic, that these families lost loved ones. And I'm sure every single one of us wants to put an end to these things. Those of us that utilize logic though, want real solutions, not knee jerk feel good ones that won't stop the these things from happening.

Old Today, 01:31 PM

9,522 posts, read 2,893,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlhdtodd View Post
Again, there is no such thing as an assault weapon, but you knew that also. Please before you talk about guns, which you obviously don't know d!@k about, educate yourself. Repeating what you are spoon fed by the duplicitous media are not facts, just pure BS.
I'll talk about what I damn well want to talk about. I'll support the majority of Americans that want something done about assault bans and mass shootings. Your insults will get nowhere. No matter how many times you hurl them.

Old Today, 01:31 PM

47 posts, read 8,325 times
Quote:
I can't tell anyone what they can or cannot own. But there are people who can, and those are the people we're reaching out to.

There are lots of laws in this country that tell people what they can or cannot do or own. Like it or not. Your natural rights end where my natural rights begin. Wish we weren't all connected, but we are. What everyone in this country does affects everyone else. Therefore, laws and regulations have to be passed that protect the majority of the citizens, inconvenient as that may sound to you.

Until you run into that pesky Constitution. Sorry you don't appreciate it.

Old Today, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
What does that have to do with facts ? It is tragic, that these families lost loved ones. And I'm sure every single one of us wants to put an end to these things. Those of us that utilize logic though, want real solutions, not knee jerk feel good ones that won't stop the these things from happening.
Your "logic" isn't helping. I don't care what anybody on this forum thinks about me and my emotions or so-called knee jerk reactions. I and millions of others will continue to push for common sense gun reform. And we will keep pushing and pushing and talking to our legislators and supporting gun reform. As long as it takes.

Old Today, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlhdtodd View Post
Until you run into that pesky Constitution. Sorry you don't appreciate it.
Yeah, it's all about the Constitution until it isn't. LOL. Don't talk to me about the Constitution when we have an unfit president in office.

Old Today, 01:35 PM

5,967 posts, read 6,804,033 times
Hey, gun guys, talk to me about limiting magazines.

Been several years since I did any deer hunting, but was certainly happy with six or seven shots in the magazine.

Would you be upset if we did away with, say more than 6, shot magazines? If we did away with things like 30 or 100 shot magazines we could slow down some of the killing sprees.

Is this something with which we can agree without infringing on the rights of sportsman?

Old Today, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Your "logic" isn't helping. I don't care what anybody on this forum thinks about me and my emotions or so-called knee jerk reactions. I and millions of others will continue to push for common sense gun reform. And we will keep pushing and pushing and talking to our legislators and supporting gun reform. As long as it takes.

My logic is based on facts, sort of hard to refute those.
And as long as you keep making the same types of decisions based on those same emotions, we will never see these attacks go away.

Old Today, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
My logic is based on facts, sort of hard to refute those.
And as long as you keep making the same types of decisions based on those same emotions, we will never see these attacks go away.
Facts don't matter every day in this country. Just ask Trump.

Old Today, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Facts don't matter every day in this country. Just ask Trump.

Lol...what does Trump have to do with this topic. Oh , wait I get it. Everything negative is Trumps fault. Now I'm starting to see who I'm having a discussion with... SMH...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies