Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2019, 03:01 PM

12,954 posts, read 13,665,225 times

Advertisements

He's an ex-president, if there is a flood they'll send a helicopter for him and his family. Who says he's gonna live there forever. After the girls pass the Bar the Obama's will move to LA. His house can go back on the market for much more than he paid for it, the day after he moves in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2019, 03:11 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,123,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
He's an ex-president, if there is a flood they'll send a helicopter for him and his family. Who says he's gonna live there forever. After the girls pass the Bar the Obama's will move to LA. His house can go back on the market for much more than he paid for it, the day after he moves in.
All these places the Obama's reside, all of them the furthest away from the black communities. Why is that?

Old 08-23-2019, 03:18 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
All these places the Obama's reside, all of them the furthest away from the black communities. Why is that?

^^Fake News^

Obama's Chicago residence is on the south side of Chicago in a racially diverse neighborhood. It's not the farthest from the black communities.

Old 08-23-2019, 03:19 PM

21,909 posts, read 9,483,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
^^Fake News^^

Obama's Chicago residence is on the south side of Chicago. It's not the farthest from the black communities.
Yeah, do you think he spends a lot of time there now?

Old 08-23-2019, 03:23 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Good--they have both worked really hard, and I am thrilled they are doing well.

The Obamas actually are 'self-made.' Nobody gave them an inheritance or millions of dollar to start a business. They deserve their success.

They also donate time and money to various charities and causes. Good people.

Old 08-23-2019, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Good--they have both worked really hard, and I am thrilled they are doing well.

The Obamas actually are 'self-made.' Nobody gave them an inheritance or millions of dollar to start a business. They deserve their success.

They also donate time and money to various charities and causes. Good people.
lol

Grifters, they are.

Old 08-23-2019, 03:52 PM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
He's a racist

Old 08-23-2019, 04:24 PM

4,633 posts, read 3,462,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Yeah, do you think he spends a lot of time there now?

I hope the Obamas buy residences in every state simply because they can, and never live in them just to anger people who can never seem to mind their own business. People who should be thanking their luck stars they are allowed to live in peace in a country their ancestors stole because they were too weak to hack it in their own.

Old 08-23-2019, 04:34 PM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
And this comes just two years after they purchased an $8,100,000 mansion in a fancy Washington D.C. neighborhood:

LINK:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack...thas-vineyard/

I guess all those talks about reducing carbon footprints and rich people living too extravagantly was all just B.S.? They're definitely the most disingenuous liars to ever leech off our political system.

"Do as I say but not as I do" - This should be the motto for the modern day democrat party.

Good for the Obama's. They're a family who worked hard for decades and have achieved the ultimate success in life, even though they came from humble beginnings. I'm happy that they are living well and enjoying their lives after the presidency. I didn't agree with everything Obama did in office, but he was a moral, intelligent, hard working man with integrity who held himself to a high standard as a public official, father and husband. I'm glad he's good. Hope I get to meet him one day to shake his hand and say thank you.

Old 08-23-2019, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
I hope the Obamas buy residences in every state simply because they can, and never live in them just to anger people who can never seem to mind their own business. People who should be thanking their luck stars they are allowed to live in peace in a country their ancestors stole because they were too weak to hack it in their own.
It IS my business when I pay taxes and they use their 'foundation' to evade them. I am PAYING for their fancy house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies