Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2019, 08:46 PM

1,663 posts, read 1,047,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
How is he a hypocrite? ANY POTUS NEEDS SECURITY. GET IT? Are you that clueless?

The security of a beautiful and highly exclusive 20+ acre estate by the seashore in Martha's Vineyard!
Maybe he'll be protected by all the pleasant beach sand, the nice ocean breeze, and the flocks of seagulls gently flapping their wings?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 08:47 PM

6,525 posts, read 6,672,315 times
Quote:
Was this an existing property? It was not a new build correct? Unlike Trumps Scotland golf courses. See the diff?
What? I'm not talking about his carbon footprint. I'm talking about his global warming nonsense & the seas rising...if he thought GW was real he would be buying up in the hills, not on the sea shore.

Old 08-22-2019, 08:48 PM

3,317 posts, read 2,303,756 times
Quote:
How is he a hypocrite? ANY POTUS NEEDS SECURITY. GET IT? Are you that clueless?
Why does someone who complains about income inequality and rich people not paying their "fair share" need two multi-million dollar mansions?

Why would someone who complains about the rising sea levels want to buy an oceanfront property? I have to imagine it takes quite a bit of energy to heat and cool 7,000 sq. ft as well.

952 posts, read 319,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
And this comes just two years after they purchased an $8,100,000 mansion in a fancy Washington D.C. neighborhood:

LINK:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack...thas-vineyard/

I guess all those talks about reducing carbon footprints and rich people living too extravagantly was all just B.S.? They're definitely the most disingenuous liars to ever leech off our political system.

"Do as I say but not as I do" - This should be the motto for the modern day democrat party.
And remain just as miserable as he was in the last house and the one before that , and the one before that , and the one before that .
These are not happy people .

9,742 posts, read 4,458,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
The security of a beautiful and highly exclusive 20+ acre estate by the seashore in Martha's Vineyard!
Maybe he'll be protected by all the pleasant beach sand, the nice ocean breeze, and the flocks of seagulls gently flapping their wings?
What is your issue? That you are too poor that you can not afford it? Maybe you should have worked harder and not be such a slacker.

Old 08-22-2019, 08:49 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,834,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I'd like to know where they get all this money. Selling a couple of books can't be that damn lucrative.
Stockmarket?

Old 08-22-2019, 08:50 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,834,508 times
I love it -- folks here saying economy is great - they are tripling their income, rolling in cash...but wait Obama is richer -- how did that happen? LOL

Old 08-22-2019, 08:51 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,754,080 times
Quote:
What is your issue? That you are too poor that you can not afford it? Maybe you should have worked harder and not be such a slacker.
Maybe he should become a slacker community organizer and live off the public dole!

Old 08-22-2019, 08:51 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,458,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
Why does someone who complains about income inequality and rich people not paying their "fair share" need two multi-million dollar mansions?

Why would someone who complains about the rising sea levels want to buy an oceanfront property? I have to imagine it takes quite a bit of energy to heat and cool 7,000 sq. ft as well.
Jealous are you?

Old 08-22-2019, 08:52 PM

1,663 posts, read 1,047,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
He's a hypocrite because he's purchasing seafront property whilst he lectures the peons about "global warming". If he believed the GW tripe he was selling he would not be buying that property.
You know who doesn't believe the global warming tripe? Insurance companies! They're more than happy to insure beachfront property. You'd think if global warming were real, insurance companies would be hesitant about insuring property that's right on the coast, because the sea levels are supposedly going to rise.

Been visiting relatives for over three decades who live on the beach in Naples, FL. The sea levels have not risen at all in 3 decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies