U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2019, 10:35 AM

3,001 posts, read 976,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
So you agree it was an existing build and therefore had no new environmental footprint. Great we agree. Obama did the right thing. Unless of course you can prove different,
Obama did the right thing? He apparently bought a house that he is paying to heat in the winter and cool in the summer that isn't "ecofriendly". LOL. It's Obama so it's totally ok with the demolibs.

Ok, that's like an environmentalist saying "it's ok to own and operate 73' and older vehicles instead of new cars that are better on fuel consumption and or burn cleaner because the older cars already exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2019, 11:03 AM

19,847 posts, read 18,007,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Don’t try to deflect to defend your messiah. We don’t have a problem with Obama making money or purchasing a mansion. What we have a problem is when him and moochelle were constantly pointing fingers at others for their lavish lifestyle....”Hypocrites”

Obama in South Africa

"There's only so much you can eat. There's only so big a house you can have. There's only so many nice trips you can take."

Moochelle? Nice of you to show your true angry, hateful self!

Old 08-23-2019, 11:05 AM

5,553 posts, read 3,370,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
Still pretty cheap compared to how much Trump spends on his proprieties. Just admit you have an Obama crush.
Only difference is Obama and his party loves to whine about how rich people hoards wealth and they should pay their fair share.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:07 AM

30,552 posts, read 16,939,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
Only difference is Obama and his party loves to whine about how rich people hoards wealth and they should pay their fair share.
Does Obama pay his taxes? You've seen 8 years of his tax returns.

THAT is what people are asking and particularly huge corporations like Amazon, etc.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:09 AM

112 posts, read 25,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
And this comes just two years after they purchased an $8,100,000 mansion in a fancy Washington D.C. neighborhood:

LINK:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack...thas-vineyard/

I guess all those talks about reducing carbon footprints and rich people living too extravagantly was all just B.S.? They're definitely the most disingenuous liars to ever leech off our political system.

"Do as I say but not as I do" - This should be the motto for the modern day democrat party.

I thought their motto would be "Demand tolerance for your point of view, but give none to others."

Old 08-23-2019, 11:22 AM

582 posts, read 210,647 times
Good for them! They DESERVE it after 8 years of LEADING this country BACK to its glory.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:40 AM

3,001 posts, read 976,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheFox View Post
Good for them! They DESERVE it after 8 years of LEADING this country BACK to its glory.
You're got half of it correct Here's that half: "Leading this country BACK".

More specifically, here's some of what Obama did during the 8 years of simply showing up to office (read'em and weep):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer
there is a hierarchy lies which lists them in order of decreasing gravity.
there is a style of speaking that is characterized by flourishes and exaggeration.
Obama lies were of the highest order of gravity, the exaggerations of trump are of the lowest concern.
Obama lied for personal and political reasons, ego and re-election.
Ft hood is workplace violence
ISIS is the JV team...gave the JV team time and space to earn its letter.
AQ is in the run! oops! not that AQ, the other AQ.
Had to pull out of Iraq because we could not get Iraq to protect US troops from facing criminal charges committed during war.
Laser focus on solving the VA problem, 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2015
VA problems cherry picked said Hillary, who proclaimed the VA was just fine.
I only had one server
"I don't remember"
Clinton and Lynch just spoke about golf and kids....the day before Comey announced no one would prosecute Hillary for her crimes.
Safest places have the strictest gun laws.
You can keep your doctor...PERIOD!
shovel ready jobs
The world is a more tranquil place
It was a rogue IRS office in Cincinnati!
Yemen is perfect successful example of my ME policies
no there there!
affordable care act....
2008 candidate said he would never pass healthcare by nuclear option, but Hillary would... so vote for me
in 20 years of attending rev wrights church of hate and racism I never heard a discouraging word
my bio said I was born in Kenya, but that was a mistake.... so much for a career Harvard lawyer who lived by sentence structure, punctuation and word choice.
a video caused the attack on Benghazi
our elections cannot be hacked!
it is unpatriotic to challenge election results in the 2016 prez election
enabled his speaker of the house to tell a lie about Mitt paying no tax just to win an election
enabled his USAG to falsify a warrant, judge shop to spy on journalists....
weaponized federal agencies to suppress the conservative vote in 2012.
claimed executive privilege when fast and furious was being investigated
tolerated russinian interference when he thought Hillary would win

Old 08-23-2019, 12:49 PM

21,487 posts, read 14,257,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Don’t try to deflect to defend your messiah. We don’t have a problem with Obama making money or purchasing a mansion. What we have a problem is when him and moochelle were constantly pointing fingers at others for their lavish lifestyle....”Hypocrites”

Obama in South Africa

"There's only so much you can eat. There's only so big a house you can have. There's only so many nice trips you can take."
"Moochelle" has more in her back pocket (or purse), than you'll ever know, and she isn't finished yet.

Am talking about Mrs. Obama's own earnings, not that of her husband.

Call out the Obama's for various inconsistencies if you like, but neither is hardly a mooch.

Old 08-23-2019, 12:54 PM

21,487 posts, read 14,257,894 times
If some of you people's heads haven't exploded yet, this Martha Vineyards property is only the Obamas *summer* home. They may still be looking for a permanent place.

Eldest daughter is at Columbia (NYC), other starting Harvard ( Boston), so that's two areas in north east up for consideration. Though with NYC taxes and SALT deduction limits they may consider something elsewhere.

Old 08-23-2019, 12:57 PM

13,476 posts, read 4,631,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Does Obama pay his taxes? You've seen 8 years of his tax returns.

THAT is what people are asking and particularly huge corporations like Amazon, etc.
I will bet you your yearly salary that now that the Obama's are multi-millionaires they hire the best accountants they can and take advantage of every trick in the book.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or