U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2019, 04:34 PM

5,856 posts, read 1,479,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
I hope the Obamas buy residences in every state simply because they can, and never live in them just to anger people who can never seem to mind their own business. People who should be thanking their luck stars they are allowed to live in peace in a country their ancestors stole because they were too weak to hack it in their own.
It IS my business when I pay taxes and they use their 'foundation' to evade them. I am PAYING for their fancy house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2019, 04:53 PM

11,968 posts, read 8,635,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
It IS my business when I pay taxes and they use their 'foundation' to evade them. I am PAYING for their fancy house.
You're just not thinking like a real Republican. Set up your own business. Make a little money. Then you can deduct all your expenses needed for the business.

We go to the Astros games and pay for our own tickets. The guys we split with use theirs for entertaining clients.

Hell, even the NRA pays for the spokesperson to get her hair and makeup done every time she has to make an appearance anywhere. And so does Roona Romney McDaniels at the RNC according to miss Juanita jean over at the World's Most Danger Beauty Salon. She spent 700 bucks on personal care in 2 days, billed to the RNC.

Old 08-23-2019, 04:57 PM

9,599 posts, read 10,317,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
All these places the Obama's reside, all of them the furthest away from the black communities. Why is that?
When you find out the names of the people in the black community there you will know that this place is the perfect fit for the Obama's.

There wasn't just one way to be black. Everybody would be accepted... whatever subdivision of blackness you fell into. —Henry Louis Gates Jr.

SKIP FINLEY The Methodists came here to pray in 1835—they actually founded Oak Bluffs. In the 1920s, 1930s, it became a vacation spot for middle-class and upper-class black folks from Boston. Then, in the 1950s, the New Yorkers, the D.C. crowd, and Philadelphia folks started coming up, and it's just grown ever since then.

Many people associated with the Harlem Renaissance came and stayed at Shearer Cottage, a black-owned bed-and-breakfast. Dorothy West, a little bit differently, chose to live here year-round. She started writing my column—the Oak Bluffs town column

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...can-community/

Old 08-23-2019, 04:58 PM

11,624 posts, read 7,474,209 times
Obama probably has more cash than trump.

Old 08-23-2019, 05:06 PM

10,015 posts, read 10,316,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Obama probably has more cash than trump.
I doubt that very much. The Obama's are worth only a few percentile points of the Trump's net worth.

Obamas now have a net worth to rival GW Bush.

The last POTUS to be middle class was Truman.

Old 08-23-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoMartin View Post
I doubt that very much. The Obama's are worth only a few percentile points of the Trump's net worth.

Obamas now have a net worth to rival GW Bush.
Trump is probably drowning in debt. He somehow managed to go bankrupt selling gambling.

Old 08-23-2019, 05:12 PM

532 posts, read 224,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Trump is probably drowning in debt. He somehow managed to go bankrupt selling gambling.
Wonder if it's possible for the mods to make a sticky where all who are still crying about Trump will be automatically rerouted.

Old 08-23-2019, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedintime View Post
Wonder if it's possible for the mods to make a sticky where all who are still crying about Trump will be automatically rerouted.
Ok.

Old 08-23-2019, 06:35 PM

9,867 posts, read 5,534,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Liberals not worrying about Obama's carbon footprint a million times more than average person tells me all I need to know about the libs...a pack of lying hypocrites all.
Great deflection... actually.. terrible one.

My comment nor the one I responded to had anything to do with environmental policies. Sure.. you might find liberals hypocritical in regards to environmental policies but it doesn't make conservatives criticizing another for leveraging a capitalistic opportunity any less hypocritical; especially when the one and only reason for their criticism is political.

You want to be a good conservative.. rise above comments and responses such as the one you posted. This is the type of lecture I have with my 6 year olds.

Old 08-23-2019, 07:36 PM

15,169 posts, read 12,546,259 times
Oceanside estate for one of the most staunchest AWG alarmist. Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or