Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2019, 03:13 PM

31,904 posts, read 26,961,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Give me a break. No one gives a crap about Obama being black. I voted for him in 2008. Do you think all these racists just overcame that for one day to vote for him and went back to being racist. God, it's sad how snowed you people are by Democrats.
*You* aren't everyone, and you also know very well what am talking about.

The Clintons have raked in *HUGE* sums since leaving office but get only slightly lower press than Obama.

Obama has been out of office for a few years now and a large segment of the population still won't leave him, and his missus alone.

Donald Trump (and large part of his followers) are obsessed with Obama for one large reason; his race, there just isn't any other reason. Indeed when you read their comments and or observe their actions motives become clear.

Again what other logical reason is there for starting this thread (and the scores of others similar in forum), other than some sort of obsession with Obama. Root of which is quite simply race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 03:16 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,910,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
"Never seen so many people mad at capitalism because a black man made money from a book."

There, I fixed that for you.

People can get upset at this post all they want, but it happens to be true.

Barack Obama will *NEVER* be forgiven by certain persons for breaking into one of the last and most exclusive white male clubs in the USA; POTUS.

People don't like uppity ***** who don't know their place, and worse hate to see them succeed. Just sixty or so years ago they'd lynch a few to make an example.

Fact that mere mention of Obama sends Donald Trump and no small number of others foaming at the mouth, and eating their livers out is proof what am saying is true. Indeed the creation of this thread and fact it has generated several pages of responses again proves people just won't let it go.
It's not capitalism or racism. It's the hypocrisy of it. He is in favor of all kinds of energy saving schemes and then buys more house square footage than 5 families could fill.

I'm all for doing what you want but don't tell me what to do.

Old 08-22-2019, 03:18 PM

5,104 posts, read 4,832,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
When did Obama take a vow of poverty?

I think it was after he joined Islam.

Old 08-22-2019, 03:25 PM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
It's not capitalism or racism. It's the hypocrisy of it. He is in favor of all kinds of energy saving schemes and then buys more house square footage than 5 families could fill.

I'm all for doing what you want but don't tell me what to do.
Does he rent part of it out to the Secret Service like POTUS Trump does at Trump Tower and Mar a Lago?

Old 08-22-2019, 03:25 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,670,889 times
I'm happy for them. They've earned it. They used to vacation at Martha's Vineyard so it's fitting that they would buy a summer home there. They'll have privacy on an island and the girls will be happy to go back to a place where they must have spent many happy vacations. There'll be room for all the secret service or whatever a former president requires. They can't really buy a cute little house in the suburbs, lol.

Probably won't be much of a carbon footprint--it's more like a low key summer place to get away from the awful heat and humidity of DC in summer. The main footprint I think of on Martha's Vineyard is made of beach sand, lol.

Old 08-22-2019, 03:27 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
*You* aren't everyone, and you also know very well what am talking about.

I voted for Obama too. Was one of the biggest mistakes that I've made in terms of voting.

Old 08-22-2019, 03:28 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
How have the Obama's earned it? They've never had a job that wasn't government or academia. They are LEECHES, and hypocrites of the first order.

Old 08-22-2019, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Finally using some of the money that got kicked back from Iran
Just stop deceiving people. That money belonged to Iran. It was money they paid in advance for planes that were never built nor deliver and assets that were seized when they took hostages. They sued in the World Court. The judgement was about to come out that the USA had to return it plus interest. It was delivered in cash because sanctions permitted no bank to do any business with them.

I care not how conservative anybody is. Used to be a Bircher, myself. I get it. But at least be truthful. Your team has a lot going for it. Don't be like Donald.

Old 08-22-2019, 03:33 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
And this comes just two years after they purchased an $8,100,000 mansion in a fancy Washington D.C. neighborhood:

LINK:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/barack...thas-vineyard/

I guess all those talks about reducing carbon footprints and rich people living too extravagantly was all just B.S.? They're definitely the most disingenuous liars to ever leech off our political system.

"Do as I say but not as I do" - This should be the motto for the modern day democrat party.
Cool story bro.

Old 08-22-2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
How have the Obama's earned it? They've never had a job that wasn't government or academia. They are LEECHES, and hypocrites of the first order.
Jeez, they met while the both were employed at the same law firm. He was employed by the Catholic Church. That was his community organizer job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies