Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2019, 10:57 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,536,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkthekoolaid View Post
I don't care what you say or what type of circular arguments you are using to try and play "gotcha"

I'm sick of being guilted for being a man. Enough with the man hating already.

There's a coordinated effort to try and push the narrative that men (in particular white men) are bad. It's creating this ridiculous stereotype. I'm sick of this character assassination.

The post I quoted that you are referring to is spot on 100% accurate.
Its not a gotcha moment, you simply prove that your problem isnt the commercial, its your own personal fear of being lumped in with bad men.

The problem is the commercial clearly states not all men are like this, yet you still choose to identify as the bad ones, thats on you bro.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2019, 10:58 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,660,890 times
Nope..

Old 08-23-2019, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkthekoolaid View Post
How do you get here???? That's a heck of a leap.

Real men don't do those actions.
which is what the commercial says. So how is it you never understood that point and thought they were claiming all men did ?

Old 08-23-2019, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hahahahaha. Ad hominem. bad one.

You aren't fooling anyone dsjj251. You hate this news because it destroys YOUR narrative. Time to move on. You got nothing.
You mean you couldnt respond to the context of the question, so you call my post and ad hominem while committing one yourself, LOL. classic waldokitty.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:02 AM

2,898 posts, read 1,866,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Gillette's commercial didnt claim all men do this, so you are projecting, which was part of my point. You have less of a problem with the commercial itself, and more about the possible environment of what they "could" have meant
The commercial and everything they intended it to mean sucks.

I'm done with Gillette forever.

Down with progressive man hating and pushing their political agendas with corporate PC nonsense

Old 08-23-2019, 11:06 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Quote:
You mean you couldnt respond to the context of the question, so you call my post and ad hominem while committing one yourself, LOL. classic waldokitty.
Why should anyone be required to respond to your nonsense. You've made more posts in this topic than anyone else and they have all been ad hominem. It speaks for itself.

This isn't a complicated topic. Gillette jumped on the SJW bandwagon, insulted the very people who use their product, got burned badly by it in the market, billions up in smoke. Now they backtrack BIGLY. Men, especially White Men, are not the enemy. Time to put on those big boy pants, admit you were wrong, and move on.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:09 AM

2,898 posts, read 1,866,682 times
Quote:
Its not a gotcha moment, you simply prove that your problem isnt the commercial, its your own personal fear of being lumped in with bad men.

The problem is the commercial clearly states not all men are like this, yet you still choose to identify as the bad ones, thats on you bro.
I'm not your bro.

The commercial sucks.

Just admit America rejects these insane SJW politics and move on.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:09 AM

10,029 posts, read 9,504,253 times
Did you notice in the commercial that they were very careful to portray only white men as sexual harassers. Gillette didn’t even have the balls to mix it up on a race basis in that regards.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:12 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,869,657 times
The irony is, the real "toxity masculinity" to the degree it exists, is with the liberal and SJW males.

But that's liberals, always accusing others of what they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why should anyone be required to respond to your nonsense. You've made more posts in this topic than anyone else and they have all been ad hominem. It speaks for itself.

This isn't a complicated topic. Gillette jumped on the SJW bandwagon, insulted the very people who use their product, got burned badly by it in the market, billions up in smoke. Now they backtrack BIGLY. Men, especially White Men, are not the enemy.
You arent required to do anything, but this is a discussion forum. Seems you would want to discuss the topic, no ?

Quote:
Time to put on those big boy pants, admit you were wrong, and move on.
You have not once named anything I was wrong about. So what do you claim I should admit to ? That people are project, that was my point LOL
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies