Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2019, 11:14 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,551 posts, read 16,539,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkthekoolaid View Post
I'm not your bro.

You are a bro, never said you were mine in particular.

Quote:
The commercial sucks.

Just admit America rejects these insane SJW politics and move on.
So you admit you are projecting, got it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
The irony is, the real "toxity masculinity" to the degree it exists, is with the liberal and SJW males.

But that's liberals, always accusing others of what they are.
There is no irony, just you trying to make up an argument about what you define as toxic masculinity and then saying the other side does it more.

You have fun trying to do that.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:16 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You are a bro, never said you were mine in particular.
So you admit you are projecting, got it.
Quote:
You arent required to do anything, but this is a discussion forum. Seems you would want to discuss the topic, no ? You have not once named anything I was wrong about. So what do you claim I should admit to ? That people are project, that was my point LOL

So nobody in this topic has agreed with anything you posted. Did you work for Gillette's disgraced ad company?

Old 08-23-2019, 11:18 AM

52,263 posts, read 52,668,250 times
I really wished that the Left and "Liberal" could be separated out. They've somehow been conflated when in reality true textbook definition of Liberal is good. Dave Rubin is always talking about this.

The far Left progressives are nothing but a bunch of totalitarian A holes that wanna take away this, make you say that, make you think this, make you do that.

I mean jeezus, just go the hell away and leave me alone already.

STOP putting your views on everyone else.

It's used to be the bible thumping conservatives. About the only thing they are really pushing is anti-abortion. The far left feels like it's a hell of a lot more that they are pushing on people. The far left has surpassed the right in terms of trying to control people by a million miles.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So nobody in this topic has agreed with anything you posted. Did you work for Gillette's disgraced ad company?
You also havent disputed the context of my posts. All you have done is attack me personally. So thanks for proving my point.

also, your agreement with me does not dictate either of us being right, but nice try. I guess you only support things if others do.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:22 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
You also havent disputed the context of my posts.
Because there is none.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:22 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The first rule of business is that you find any way that you can to accept someone's money. Alienating a big chunk of your consumer base is never going to work out for you.
You’ll be surprised how alienating your consumer base can have no effect on your business. We see it in politics work just fine so maybe in business it is similar. For example, we saw how Trump throws crap at minorities saying things like “Mexico is enemy of the USA. Mexico laughs at the USA. Mexicans are drug dealing rapists murderers. Muslims from middle eastern countries should be banned from travelling. Nazis are fine nice people. Etc.” and yet you have minorities rooting for him. We have clearly seen how sexist he is disrespecting women. He can’t even respect the women who have birthed his children and therefore cheats on them or brags about grabbing women by the vagina, watching beauty pageant participants undress, etc. He even lusts after his very own daughter or little girls. Says pregnant women are a burden. And the list goes on. Yet, you have groups of women rooting for him “Women For Trump”. It is a crazy world I am telling you. You think people would be alienated when someone speaks against them but nope, there they are bowing before their idols which could be a business like Gillette or president Trump.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Because there is none.
There is, you are just scared to discuss it. That is a trait you always show.

When you are wrong, you either move the goal post, or completely ignore the subject. I hope one day, you can debate honestly.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:24 AM

2,898 posts, read 1,868,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I really wished that the Left and "Liberal" could be separated out. They've somehow been conflated when in reality true textbook definition of Liberal is good. Dave Rubin is always talking about this.

The far Left progressives are nothing but a bunch of totalitarian A holes that wanna take away this, make you say that, make you think this, make you do that.

It's used to be the bible thumping conservatives. About the only thing they are really pushing is anti-abortion. The far left feels like it's a hell of a lot more that they are pushing on people. The far left has surpassed the right in terms of trying to control people by a million miles.
Because the left cant sell "we're a bunch of big government statists that know best and want to tell you what you can and can't do" so they hijacked the idea of "liberal" to use as their political branding identifier. "Liberal" sounds good it sounds like more freedom

The irony is classic liberalism has more in common today with constitutional conservatives than it does with the left

Maybe they have a better marketing group than Gillette???? Loll

Old 08-23-2019, 11:24 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

Yeah I don't know how some old school Liberals got sucked into Progressivism but they have. I wish they would push themselves away from it too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies