U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM

2,581 posts, read 1,014,366 times

Advertisements

Couldn’t President Trump issue an executive order to stop this? Oops, I forgot. He is a landlord as well. He can’t step on his crony’s tails.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 03:40 AM

2,156 posts, read 2,193,424 times
If you come to Seattle all of the low income housing apartment complexes.. are predominantly Hispanic. I'm sure most of them are undocumented. Meanwhile Seattle has the third highest homeless population in America. It is very true that liberals put illegal aliens before American citizens. Why...I have no clue. This seems to be the national trend for liberals. It's very sad. Especially in the case of homeless veterans. Shame on liberals for doing this all across the country. It just tells me that liberals don't give a hoot about American citizens at all.

Old Today, 05:13 AM

3,883 posts, read 766,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
There are tens of thousands of homeless in NYC, along with thousands more elderly Americans on low fixed incomes, so what does UltraLib Deblasio do to help them? He makes them compete with illegal aliens for the affordable housing units!

https://nypost.com/2019/08/21/illega...ing-lotteries/
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
And your answer? Nothing.
My answer is to stop prioritizing them over American citizens, and make them ineligible for housing subsidies. Maybe they'd stop breaking our immigration laws if Dems stopped enticing them to do so with taxpayer benefits.

Old Today, 05:39 AM

1,864 posts, read 375,001 times
If you vote Democrat, you are disloyal to your fellow Americans. This is more proof of that fact.

Old Today, 05:45 AM

3,883 posts, read 766,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
If you vote Democrat, you are disloyal to your fellow Americans. This is more proof of that fact.
Absolutely. The way liberals are pushing aside honest, but poor, Americans in favor of illegals is nauseating. Why should an illegal get an apartment over an elderly citizen who worked very hard her whole life, paid taxes, and currently is struggling on a small fixed income?

Old Today, 05:48 AM

1,864 posts, read 375,001 times
Quote:
Absolutely. The way liberals are pushing aside honest, but poor, Americans in favor of illegals is nauseating. Why should an illegal get an apartment over an elderly citizen who worked very hard her whole life, paid taxes, and currently is struggling on a small fixed income?
Yup, I also think of all the homeless veterans who risked life and limb for this country and are on the streets.

The liberals prefer to take care of completely unvetted illegal aliens, who could be criminals or terrorists, as opposed to actual Americans who have put their lives on the line for this country.

Old Today, 05:59 AM

38 posts, read 2,815 times
Illegal aliens should not be receiving section 8 housing, but most of the street people wouldn't know what to do with their own place, either.

Unless you're disabled, a BATTLE veteran or a person who paid into the system and truly fell on hard times, you deserve nothing.
Stop giving the lowlifes of society a place to get fat and breed.
Section 8 is a joke and has helped destroy many decent neighborhoods throughout the country.

Old Today, 06:06 AM

373 posts, read 41,457 times
Boycott NYC and other cities that do this crap. Of course, I don't need any encouragement to boycott NYC as I hate that city anyways. Seattle or San Francisco will be a bit harder to boycott.

Old Today, 06:09 AM

16,814 posts, read 14,228,940 times
Quote:
There are tens of thousands of homeless in NYC, along with thousands more elderly Americans on low fixed incomes, so what does UltraLib Deblasio do to help them? He makes them compete with illegal aliens for the affordable housing units!

https://nypost.com/2019/08/21/illega...ing-lotteries/
From your own source:

“tenants will still be required to provide proof of employment through tax returns, pay stubs or letters of employment — effectively keeping households without an authorized immigrant or citizen from getting a lease.”

Old Today, 06:11 AM

11,813 posts, read 8,388,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
If you come to Seattle all of the low income housing apartment complexes.. are predominantly Hispanic. I'm sure most of them are undocumented. Meanwhile Seattle has the third highest homeless population in America. It is very true that liberals put illegal aliens before American citizens. Why...I have no clue. This seems to be the national trend for liberals. It's very sad. Especially in the case of homeless veterans. Shame on liberals for doing this all across the country. It just tells me that liberals don't give a hoot about American citizens at all.
It's because liberals feel guilty about America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or