Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 06:51 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,275,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel NewYork View Post
I'm a Jew. Mind explaining exactly what you meant by that?
Pretty clear he has disdain for Jews.

I'm half Jewish and half English and I'll be damned if I can tell which half is which when I look in the mirror each morning.

There are some truly awful people inhabiting these pages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2019, 06:57 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
I live in WI where the Koch influence is on full display. No need for a mirror when I can just look out the window.

What exactly is on full display? For me people like the Koch Bros and George Soros have zero effect on my life. I would not know they even existed except for the left and right making a big deal about them.

Old 08-24-2019, 08:24 AM

4,143 posts, read 1,870,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Pretty clear he has disdain for Jews.

I'm half Jewish and half English and I'll be damned if I can tell which half is which when I look in the mirror each morning.

There are some truly awful people inhabiting these pages.

Pretty clear that UrbanAdventurer possesses a diminished mental state influenced by moral depravity, from what he posted about the synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh (as well as other mass shootings in the U.S.). He wrote:

Quote:
This was probably about as real as the shooting event at Sandy Hook Elementary and Mandalay Bay Hotel. I see TPTB have their “events” lined up nice and thick right before the mid term elections.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/53480191-post223.html

Old 08-24-2019, 08:28 AM

11,143 posts, read 10,704,481 times
Quote:
Pretty clear that UrbanAdventurer possesses a diminished mental state influenced by moral depravity, from what he posted about the synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh (as well as other mass shootings in the U.S.). He wrote:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/53480191-post223.html
You're calling out someone for moral depravity after posting the following about a man who isn't even in the ground yet? That's rich.

Quote:
The world becomes a better place one dead multibillionaire at a time.
While I have no idea where UA is coming from and he seems to be antisemitic, your hypocrisy is amazing.

Old 08-24-2019, 08:40 AM

4,143 posts, read 1,870,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
You're calling out someone for moral depravity after posting the following about a man who isn't even in the ground yet? That's rich.

I'm not going to mourn a man who used his wealth and power to advance his political agenda. I stand by what I said regarding how the world is better off with one less multibillionaire with virtually unlimited resources and a god-complex of believing that he knows what's best for everyone else.

So cry me a river about the dead multibillionaire. I'm sure he had a better life than most other people on this planet.

Old 08-24-2019, 08:58 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,806,221 times
Hate and envy are alive and well here on c_d. It's one thing to wish the world were Utopia and that some people had no influence, it takes another kind of hate and dedication to tribalism to celebrate the actual death of a person. I won't celebrate when Soros dies. Do I wish he did not have the influence he does? Sure. But actually celebrating his death is not something I would do.

Old 08-24-2019, 08:59 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,207,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Living to 79 doesn't seem like a long life to me. Most of the people in my family who took decent care of themselves lived from their late 80s up to 104.
I believe he was a cancer survivor. He lived a longer life then most.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:00 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,181,810 times
I miss him as much as I miss Jeffrey Epstein. At least he wasn't a vile pedophile.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:17 AM

10,105 posts, read 7,392,447 times
I think Koch was pro abortion and pro open borders and supported the 'tech' companies censoring conservatives.

I think this shows how much liberals hate people who support lower taxes if they are celebrating the death of a person who was on their side on most issues except taxation.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:20 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,207,350 times
He was a Libertarian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies