U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM

67,350 posts, read 34,285,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
*yawn*

Pure fiction. I never consented and you don't have a higher claim on my life.
If you actually read it, it agrees with you 100%. But please, by all means argue that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM

25,489 posts, read 9,899,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If you actually read it, it agrees with you 100%. But please, by all means argue that.
It has nothing to do with me. It is not a morally and logically binding agreement. Why would I care what it says?

Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM

13,180 posts, read 4,038,911 times
Quote:
It has nothing to do with me. It is not a morally and logically binding agreement. Why would I care what it says?
Sure you consented. You haven't renounced your citizenship and left the country.

Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM

Quote:
It gives you a definition, once war is waged upon your person.

Old Today, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Sure you consented. You haven't renounced your citizenship and left the country.
I demand you renounce your enslavement to me, no_recess.

If not, shine my shoes, slave.

Old Today, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Were you misled to assume that the servant government could impose subject citizenship AT BIRTH upon sovereign people?
You might profit by reading the law, available in any county courthouse law library.

Though millions believe it so, no law imposes citizenship upon an infant in the united States of America.
13th amendment, Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
{United States, in the plural, means the States united aka "USA"}
14th amendment, Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
{The term “thereof” means of the thing just mentioned. So one who is subject to the “United States” for the purposes of U.S. citizenship means the federal government. United States, in the singular, must refer to the Federal government, a foreign corporation with respect to a State.}

Are Americans born under the jurisdiction of the "United States?""We have in our political system a government of the United States and a government of each of the several States. Each one of these governments is distinct from the others, and each has citizens of it's own..."
United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1875)

"A citizen of the United States is a citizen of the federal government ..."
Kitchens v. Steele, 112 F.Supp 383

FEDERAL CORPORATIONS - The United States government is a foreign corporation with respect to a state.
- - - Volume 19, Corpus Juris Secundum XVIII. Foreign Corporations, Sections 883,884

"The United States and the State of California are two separate sovereignties, each dominant in its own sphere."
Redding v. Los Angeles (1947), 81 C.A.2d 888, 185 P.2d 430.

Old Today, 12:05 AM

Quote:
It gives you a definition, once war is waged upon your person.
All governments are at war with me. I stand for natural rights.

I'm a poor minority kid from the impoverished ghetto. You want me to believe the U.S. government has my back?

Brother, it had a funny way of showing it.

Old Today, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Were you misled to assume that the servant government could impose subject citizenship AT BIRTH upon sovereign people?
You might profit by reading the law, available in any county courthouse law library.

Though millions believe it so, no law imposes citizenship upon an infant in the united States of America.
13th amendment, Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
{United States, in the plural, means the States united aka "USA"}
14th amendment, Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
{The term “thereof” means of the thing just mentioned. So one who is subject to the “United States” for the purposes of U.S. citizenship means the federal government. United States, in the singular, must refer to the Federal government, a foreign corporation with respect to a State.}

Are Americans born under the jurisdiction of the "United States?""We have in our political system a government of the United States and a government of each of the several States. Each one of these governments is distinct from the others, and each has citizens of it's own..."
United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1875)

"A citizen of the United States is a citizen of the federal government ..."
Kitchens v. Steele, 112 F.Supp 383

FEDERAL CORPORATIONS - The United States government is a foreign corporation with respect to a state.
- - - Volume 19, Corpus Juris Secundum XVIII. Foreign Corporations, Sections 883,884

"The United States and the State of California are two separate sovereignties, each dominant in its own sphere."
Redding v. Los Angeles (1947), 81 C.A.2d 888, 185 P.2d 430.
The sovereign citizen is now explaining law to the MAGA.

Statists rejoice! The fantasy world is alive and well.

Old Today, 12:09 AM

Quote:
All governments are at war with me. I stand for natural rights.

I'm a poor minority kid from the impoverished ghetto. You want me to believe the U.S. government has my back?

Brother, it had a funny way of showing it.

" We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."
--- Declaration of Independence, 1776

IN SHORT,
The American citizen has no endowed right to life, nor liberty, nor absolute ownership because, as a subject, he can be ordered to train, fight, and die, on command (militia duty), and was obligated to give up a portion of his property (taxes, etc).
However, that does not negate the endowed rights of the American people (noncitizens) who did not consent to be governed.

Old Today, 12:15 AM

Quote:
" We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."
--- Declaration of Independence, 1776

IN SHORT,
The American citizen has no endowed right to life, nor liberty, nor absolute ownership because, as a subject, he can be ordered to train, fight, and die, on command (militia duty), and was obligated to give up a portion of his property (taxes, etc).
However, that does not negate the endowed rights of the American people (noncitizens) who did not consent to be governed.
I'm not an American nor am I a citizen.

I just am.

You can repeat this statist fiction over and over again but it has no credence under natural law. Furthermore, I can't legitimately consent to anything with a government agent anyway. The gun to my head is a dead giveaway that I'm under duress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies