Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2019, 12:48 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timfountain View Post
I really don't know what Trump stands for. He flip-slops on every single issue, quite often changing position daily. He is weak, ineffective, confused, delusional and a danger to the country.
He is not an ideologue, that's for sure.

He has never had a deep enough thought on most things to form or adopt an ideology. With an ideology, he would know what position to stand on without any guidance from others, and he would craft is statements better. Without that, he's just flailing, making things up on the fly, often confused and often embarrassing the people tasked with supporting him.

This goes all the way back with him, for decades, when he would complain about presidents and such like an old curmudgeon, virtually clueless as to the powers and limitations of the office. He always admired strong leaders around the world compared to our presidents, but never realized our constitution was set up to prevent that kind of leader from damaging the republic. Better educated people understand it and work with it.

Trump would have been far better if he had been a county board president first, then maybe a governor at some point. The experience would have helped him a lot. As it is, he's a doofus, he's learning on the job and he really isn't teachable at his age, he resents correction and has by now surrounded himself with yes men who are somewhat scared of him. The man is a clown the whole world is laughing at.

Old 08-23-2019, 12:50 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,820,390 times
What you people with TDS can't seem to grasp, even though people including me have been saying it for a while now is President Trump is intentionally causing TDS sufferers to react based upon emotion on a regular basis by using very specific language in his tweets. President Trump has made an art form of living inside your head and controlling you... rent free, just by tweeting anything he is certain will cause your panties to get twisted and wad up in a bunch.

President Trump is TROLLING anyone and everyone with TDS simply by tweeting... and you fall for it time and time again.

To all you folks with TDS, please name one other person, anyone, who gets to occupy so much of your mind... and that person doesn't have to pay you a dime in order to live obsessively in your mind, rent free?

How you are mentally incapable of comprehending what President Trump is doing to you, intentionally and very successfully playing upon your emotions, time and time again simply by tweeting anything he thinks will cause you to react, is astounding. I sincerely would have thought that you, the people with TDS, could not possibly be that collectively stupid, unable to figure out what he is doing and why he is doing it. I see I have been giving you folks too much credit.

Old 08-23-2019, 12:50 PM

43,059 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Well he sure knows how to upset the markets on a Friday afternoon.
Apple is down $10/share right now.

Old 08-23-2019, 12:52 PM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
What's next? Bring them back to America by force?

Labor is already tight because we can't seem to get our immigration policy sorted out. Next folks will be ordered to work for a tobacco manufacturer or a laundry basket maker for $20 per day, just like China.

Is that what America wants? I hope not, because the clown is heading us in that direction. Just like any good dictator: I order you to build a plant in America; I order you to work in said plant for $20/day, a hundred bucks a week. If you refuse, you will be executed. Just like the old Russia, which is where Donald's head looks to be living.
Executed? Sounds like you are the one that's deranged.

Old 08-23-2019, 12:53 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,116,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
What you people with TDS can't seem to grasp, even though people including me have been saying it for a while now is President Trump is intentionally causing TDS sufferers to react based upon emotion on a regular basis by using very specific language in his tweets. President Trump has made an art form of living inside your head and controlling you... rent free, just by tweeting anything he is certain will cause your panties to get twisted and wad up in a bunch.

President Trump is TROLLING anyone and everyone with TDS simply by tweeting... and you fall for it time and time again.

To all you folks with TDS, please name one other person, anyone, who gets to occupy so much of your mind... and that person doesn't have to pay you aw dime in order to live obsessively in your mind, rent free?

How you are mentally incapable of comprehending what President Trump is doing to you, intentionally and very successfully playing upon your emotions, time and time again simply by tweeting anything he thinks will cause you to react, is astounding. I sincerely would have thought that you, the people with TDS, could not possibly be that collectively stupid, unable to figure out what he is doing and why he is doing it. I see I have been giving you folks too much credit.
As a person who definitely doesn't suffer from TDS, let me ask you a question...

How far to the left does Trump have to go before you stop supporting him? Does he have to go fully Maoist, or is Castro enough for you?

Old 08-23-2019, 12:53 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Well he sure knows how to upset the markets on a Friday afternoon.
Apple is down $10/share right now.
Tim Cook's lack of vision is what's causing that.

Old 08-23-2019, 12:56 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,111,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I guess that's why the stock market has fallen by more than 500 points today - Wall Street is ever so worried about the fentanyl supply. Typical Trumper strategy - when all else fails hijack the threads you don't like and have no other real response for.
They do seem to love to sealion, especially.

Why Sealioning Is Bad

Old 08-23-2019, 12:57 PM

339 posts, read 127,384 times
The MSM is already misquoting President Trump. The specific words were "start looking for an alternative to China." News reporters can't seem to simply accurately repeat those words though. They instead are saying it was:

- get out of China
- stop working with China
- stop doing business with China
- etc.

All of which are a lot different than "start looking for an alternative."

Old 08-23-2019, 01:02 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,927,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post

To all you folks with TDS, please name one other person, anyone, who gets to occupy so much of your mind... and that person doesn't have to pay you a dime in order to live obsessively in your mind, rent free?

I'm sure UPS, FEDEX and AMAZON are just laughing at the troll-in-chief. Yeah, all three saw their stock take a dive after the tweet, but it was worth it for a laugh.

Old 08-23-2019, 01:04 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,820,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Executed? Sounds like you are the one that's deranged.

You are 100% correct. It appears that by President Trump living rent free inside the minds of TDS sufferers, they now posses the ability to know what President Trump is thinking and therefore they can communicate what they think he is thinking, then attribute the thoughts to President Trump, insinuating that is either what he said or what he wants.

The DSM seriously should include TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) as a classified mental disorder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies