Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2019, 02:14 PM

3,372 posts, read 1,565,462 times

Advertisements

So I met someone a few months back that is a pretty credible source. This person has a family member who works in the Trump administration. This individual swore (this person is a very religious individual if that matters lol) that Trump is not the one who is actually tweeting. It is someone in his inner-circle most of the time, and sometimes he doesn't even approve the Tweets before they go out.

Based on some of these recent Tweets that are seemingly becoming more unhinged from a basic business standpoint, I wonder if this is really true. Anyone have any intel on this? Do you think it is actually Trump behind these Tweets?

That would be an epic troll job if it came out one day that Trump isn't even the individual who has been Tweeting.

Last edited by heart84; 08-23-2019 at 03:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2019, 02:23 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
i've read that sometimes his tweets are supposedly vetted by before they go out, but most probably aren't.

https://www.newsweek.com/who-writes-...-tweets-660074

Old 08-23-2019, 02:25 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,727,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post
So I met someone a few months back that is a pretty credible source. This person has a family member who works in the Trump administration. This individual swore (this person is a very religious individual if that matters lol) that Trump is not the one who is actually tweeting. It is someone in his inner-circle most of the time, and sometimes he doesn't even approve the Tweets before they go out.

Based on some of these recent Tweets that are seemingly become more unhinged from a basic business standpoint, I wonder if this is really true. Anyone have any intel on this? Do you think it is actually Trump behind these Tweets?

That would be an epic troll job if it came out one day that Trump isn't even the individual who has been Tweeting.
I believe he does do some of the tweeting, but I don't think he does all of it. I've always held that belief, but since no one ever asked, I never said anything. I have just sat back and enjoyed watching the liberals lose their minds every single time another tweet shows up on his account. It's hilarious to watch them react like rage filled lunatics.

Old 08-23-2019, 02:27 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,074,570 times
Many of his tweets are clearly written by a gibbering idiot. That has to be his own doing.

Some are written in real English and must be done by a staff member.

Most are candidates for dumb and dumber. Today's tirade about ordering American companies out of China was classic Trump. Ignorant beyond imagination. Only Donald could publicly demonstrate such stupidity and not think he wasn't doing really poorly.

Old 08-23-2019, 02:38 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,479,283 times
You know it's really bad when ....

Trump's latest tweets are so unhinged that the deplorables are creating conspiracy theories about Trump not really writing the Tweets.

Old 08-23-2019, 02:56 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
You know it's really bad when ....

Trump's latest tweets are so unhinged that the deplorables are creating conspiracy theories about Trump not really writing the Tweets.
THIS

Trump has proudly claimed that Twitter is what allow him to get his word out and dodge the press's bias.

Trump himself.

If Trump had relinquished power over his Twitter -- he would have told us when some of those tweets were ridiculously poorly written, had bad spelling or were just out of left field.

Nope it's all him.

I suspect those on his staff want him to stop tweeting.

Every time he does -- boom, crash.....

Old 08-23-2019, 02:59 PM

17,303 posts, read 12,239,198 times
Not surprised that someone who engages in magical thinking dreams up such a scenario to clear their conscience a bit.

Old 08-23-2019, 02:59 PM

2,479 posts, read 2,212,776 times
Default Anyone have any intel on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart84 View Post

Based on some of these recent Tweets that are seemingly become more unhinged from a basic business standpoint, I wonder if this is really true. Anyone have any intel on this? Do you think it is actually Trump behind these Tweets?

Anyone who says, " Anyone have any intel on this?" should not post ANYTHING unless of course he has intel on this.

Old 08-23-2019, 05:19 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
I have this fantasy of the walls of the eventual Trump Library/ Museum reflecting all of his tweets in chronological order.

It would probably be the most visited Presidential Library/ Museum, ever.

Old 08-23-2019, 05:25 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,768,357 times
All the chosen one does do is tweet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies