Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 07:25 PM

10,116 posts, read 15,795,226 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/b...-pig-cops-food

This kind of thing happens all the time at Burger Kings across the country. Last year not too far from me in St. Francisville, Louisiana, employees bringing personal politics onto the job refused service to police officers and it made the national news .Same thing happened in Florida before that.

Also, BK's official FB page mocked President Trump for buying their products for a college team's visit to the White House. Clearly Burger King is making it clear that those of us who support the President are not welcome and that they are a liberal, Democrat, pro-Obama company not worthy of my money.

This is happening too frequently to be a coincidence. I simply can't imagine something like this happening at at Chick fil A.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2019, 07:27 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,935,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post

This kind of thing happens all the time at Burger Kings across the country. Last year not too far from me in St. Francisville, Louisiana, employees bringing personal politics onto the job refused service to police officers and it made the national news .Same thing happened in Florida before that.

Also, BK's official FB page mocked President Trump for buying their products for a college team's visit to the White House. Clearly Burger King is making it clear that those of us who support the President are not welcome and that they are a liberal, Democrat, pro-Obama company not worthy of my money.

This is happening too frequently to be a coincidence. I simply can't imagine something like this happening at at Chick fil A.
All the burger kings in Charleston, where I live, were owned by the same llc, they have all shut their doors this summer due to mounting debt and lack of sales.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:32 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,568,909 times
Nothing in the article you posted has to do with Anti-Trumpism or Liberals.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:33 PM

2,923 posts, read 969,018 times
Then let them go under if they support libs

Old 08-11-2019, 07:34 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,455,713 times
Oh no....what will all of Trump's morbidly obese, trailer dwelling supporters do now?

Old 08-11-2019, 07:36 PM

15,705 posts, read 9,426,929 times
Burer King just upset that Trump prefers McDonald's

/snarcasm

Old 08-11-2019, 07:43 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,710,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post

Yeah and? Good for them! You think everyone must support the asshat we have in the White House? Believe it or not, a lot of people do not support Trump and want him out. Does that bother you that others can think for themselves and want something better for our country?

For the record, there's a Burger King right around the corner from my house. I think I'm going to start patronizing them a little more now.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:44 PM

7,727 posts, read 6,291,703 times
Adios, BK.

5,993 posts, read 3,710,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
Then let them go under if they support libs

They won't. A lot of people support businesses that don't bow to the Orange One.

8,399 posts, read 6,770,093 times
I only see Fox News reporting on one particular Burger King incident where wait staff clearly acted improperly. They were fired and there was no indication whatsoever that management at any level of this food chain was involved. Why in the world would Burger King actively promote this behavior in any way shape or fashion and alienate a significant customer base that supports Donald Trump. The OP's rant is a nothing burger. Keep trying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies