U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM

3,656 posts, read 992,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Those would be legal immigrants, not illegal aliens of which this topic is about. Illegal aliens can't join our military.
It's why I said congress will just offer the illegals full citizenship in exchange for signing up for the military.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM

5,879 posts, read 1,590,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Well, it's somewhat racists against white europeans since it's factual they cannot handle hard outside work as well as many from S. of the Border.

I mean...some can. You can find the rare hard worker....but certainly not enough to do all the roofing in Florida after a hurricane.

I met a cable guy in Florida who had worked at the local window factory. He was an average white dude from the midwest who moved to Florida. He said he was promoted up the chain almost instantly...because he showed up and worked like a regular person. He said that the (largely white) factory workers there were notorious for drugs, booze, sloppiness and sloth....and that it was near to impossible for the factory to keep a decent workforce on a constant basis.

There is a reason "Andersen Windows" are from the north country.

Yeah, I agree - opposite racism. I see the brown dudes in 7-11 with their muscles bulging buying a drink and snack and have great respect. Then some "Florida Man" with tatts and a wife beater shirt walks in stinking to high heaven (often with kids) and loudmouthed....and I leave ASAP.
This is the most racist statement of the thread, but that is not surprising since those on the left, who continually misuse the word 'racism' and throw it around daily are in fact the ones who are racist. Racism is the belief that a race is biologically superior to another.

Consider the topic of this tread, which is exactly what liberals argue daily - that brown people need to be imported so we can use them to keep our stuff cheap.

Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM

24,719 posts, read 12,189,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Remember Mitt Romney about the 47%? I wonder if congressman Tom Malinowski did the same business class where Romney was? I saw that article from the Daily Mail along a vlog from timcast on the subject.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ful-lawns.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_PuLLO4oEk
I would tell that jackass to his face to cut his own grass.

Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM

37,657 posts, read 16,667,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
It's why I said congress will just offer the illegals full citizenship in exchange for signing up for the military.
That would be illegal though. Only legal immigrants can join our military. You're putting the car before the horse. Those illegals would have to be made legal first before joining our military and only after that could they be offered citizenship for their service.

Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM

37,657 posts, read 16,667,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
This is the most racist statement of the thread, but that is not surprising since those on the left, who continually misuse the word 'racism' and throw it around daily are in fact the ones who are racist. Racism is the belief that a race is biologically superior to another.

Consider the topic of this tread, which is exactly what liberals argue daily - that brown people need to be imported so we can use them to keep our stuff cheap.
Gee, I wonder who did all those back breaking, blue-collared jobs before millions of cheap illegals flooded our border? I guess no homes got built, no roofing jobs got done, no road work, ditch digging, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies