Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 10:07 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,806,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Yes, of course.

Government officials have a duty to protect their constituents from diversity. People thrive in homogeneity, and people need their own territory.
The government should not be involved at all in deciding where people live.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:59 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
The government should not be involved at all in deciding where people live.
Well the government shouldn't be deciding that masses of people from all over the world get to come and live in the US. And definitely shouldn't decide illegal, uninvited and unauthorized people get to stay and live here.

If one believes in freedom of association, freedom of conscious and majority rule, or really believes in diversity then one has to believe in the right of communities even nations deciding to be homogenous.

Old 08-24-2019, 11:15 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheFox View Post
If you cannot see what is wrong with that statement coming from a person holding a public office then I cannot help you. You are one of those minorities that I mentioned in my previous post.

Would you be fine if a Mayor had said "We should keep this city clean from Whites"?
That mayor would be canonized by the white haters and SJW!

Anti-white is right; criticizing black is whack!!
Eliminate those glacier monkeys and make America Wakanda
Black Panther was the Greatest Motion Picture EVER!! You disagree? You deserve shame, doxxing and ridicule, you KKK-level racist!!
Being proud of your race is great- unless you're white- then it's white supremacy!!
Separation of church and state is great!! - unless it's Islam.
^^^^^
kinda exclusionary and biased isn;t it? in 2091 it's WOKE!!
Flip the script and it's hate speech!
Is THIS what society has become??? All the hateful anti-white or anti-male rhetoric-if you replace "white" or "male" with "black" "female", "Muslim", "Illegal Immigrant" and it goes from Cool and woke, to racist hate speech!! REALLY?

2+2= 4 It isn't racist to tell a non-white that 2+2 isn't 5!!!! Yet disagreeing with an non-white, Non-Xtian is called exactly that!!
Retroactive social Justice is just plain old bigotry and discrimination-no matter what the self loathing Caucs or racist non-whites say
Saying it's ok cause slavery-um well, in THAT case, I must compliment millions of POC for being SO young looking for being over 180 years old!!! I MUST know your secret. I doubt being hateful is crucial for that youthful look
Innocent people paying for "the sins of their fathers" is hateful no matter how you slice it. YT deserves it for their "white privilege"??? hmm I thought grouping an ENTIRE race of peopel for the actions of a perceived majority is, well, racist isn;t it?
Or is it only when whites do it?
My cousin was murdered for being white- his killers laughingly admitted it. I was told to "get over it" and "don't judge ALL blacks by the hateful actions of three" and they were 10000% right!!

Yet the reverse is ok? Those perceived as Self hating whites are "woke" while the reverse are scorned as "Uncle Tom's"

I admit it's too easy to get caught up in all this-I did. But truth is, is the whole world treated others the way they themselves would want to be treated, this stuff would cease.
If you have to use hate and double standards to make your points-you don't have a good one. That goes for ALL races/genders/faiths

Last edited by LeaveWI; 08-24-2019 at 11:48 AM..

Old 08-24-2019, 12:08 PM

72,977 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Good for her. And shame on anyone who thinks there's something wrong with that.
I do think something is wrong with what she said, and I'm not ashamed to feel that way. Nothing you say will make me feel ashamed. Jean Cramer is a bigot, period.

Old 08-24-2019, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Very ignorant and uncalled for, but remember when Ray Nagin said after Katrina that he wanted to ensure New Orleans remained a "chocolate city", or when many Hispanic activists and Dreamers openly take pride in Reconquista and the growth of the Latin race in America?
I don't have any respect for Nagin and Reconquista either.

Old 08-24-2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
That's true, homogeneity is not allowed to exist today. From about 60,000 BC to about 1970 AD people lived in communities that were homogenous.
And I should be alarmed and afraid because???

Old 08-24-2019, 12:12 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,219,897 times
Honesty is appreciated. It lets the voters decide if they want her in office.

Old 08-24-2019, 12:13 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,806,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Well the government shouldn't be deciding that masses of people from all over the world get to come and live in the US. And definitely shouldn't decide illegal, uninvited and unauthorized people get to stay and live here.

If one believes in freedom of association, freedom of conscious and majority rule, or really believes in diversity then one has to believe in the right of communities even nations deciding to be homogenous.
Illegal immigration has nothing to do with the comment I replied to. If her local community decides this is the person who should be in office then so be it. But it doesn't sound like that is the case.

For reference this is the comment I replied to and I am in full disagreement of it because this is not the duty of the government.

Quote:
Government officials have a duty to protect their constituents from diversity.

Old 08-24-2019, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Honesty is appreciated. It lets the voters decide if they want her in office.
And if she keeps getting voted in, that tells me alot of sad things about that community.

Old 08-24-2019, 12:34 PM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Marysville has a population of 9500 people for God's sake!

Who the hell cares what some no-name wannabe city councilwoman has to say?

OH, I get it. She's a Republican so her backassward racism represents all 140M of us.

Get the low down on the showdown!

Stupidity vs. Dumbarse

Where the 110 and the 405 collide!! BE THERE!
(tickets on sale at Ticket Master tomorrow)

Just relax, you're gonna pop a vein.
When every news report on the planet leaves out her party affiliation, she's probably a Democrat...

...Otherwise, we would be seeing 10-foot high headlines "REPUBLICAN Candidate Says..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies