U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM

3,928 posts, read 773,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Yes. Because you did pick a side.
YEs, I picked the side of Israel's existence as opposed to the HAMAS-led Palestinains who would seek its destruction. And because you're a liberal, you call me a "killer Zionist" for the side I chose,

Keep talking. You're providing excellent material.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM

7,673 posts, read 2,734,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
YEs, I picked the side of Israel's existence as opposed to the HAMAS-led Palestinains who would seek its destruction. And because you're a liberal, you call me a "killer Zionist" for the side I chose,

You used much worse terms for Palestinians. You simply can not except that you are part of the problem, You want the U.S> to back your every move, You have no problem supporting a criminal in Netanyuha.

You lack credibility,.

Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM

40,763 posts, read 40,334,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Do not forget to water those MAGA magic beans you planted in 2016.
Dude, someone can disagree with you and not be a Trump fan. Jeezus people are strangely odd at times....i dont have tds that so many do. I bet i have more liberal leanings than you do....

Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
You used much worse terms for Palestinians. You simply can not except that you are part of the problem, You want the U.S> to back your every move, You have no problem supporting a criminal in Netanyuha.

You lack credibility,.
This thread had nothing to do with Israel, and yet your venom for Jews who support it runs so deep that you felt compelled to call me a "killer Zionist" out of the blue and nd make one false accusation after another.

You are proving how much liberals hate Israel and despise Jews who won't take the Palestinian side (which is to wipe Israel off the face of the earth).

Now if you as a liberal would like to discuss how despicable Israel-supporting Jews are, start a thread on that topic. THIS thread is about how the label "progressive" implies forward-thinking people would better the country, and how inaccurate that is.

Goodnight.

Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM

5,205 posts, read 5,126,467 times
Quote:

Indiscriminate Palestinian hater to be exact. There are Christian Palestinians too. Strictly biologically speaking Palestinians and Israeli Jews are blood brothers. Yet you support Palestinian destruction never mind that many Jewish European transplants have much less Jewish blood in them than some Palestinians have. You should be seriously ashamed.

https://www.haaretz.com/science-and-...oots-1.5411201

Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Indiscriminate Palestinian hater to be exact. There are Christian Palestinians too. Strictly biologically speaking Palestinians and Israeli Jews are blood brothers. Yet you support Palestinian destruction never mind that many Jewish European transplants have much less Jewish blood in them than some Palestinians have. You should be seriously ashamed.

https://www.haaretz.com/science-and-...oots-1.5411201
And up pops another Israel-hating liberal, condemning a Jew who supports the country, and on a thread having nothing to do with Israel! You liberals just can't control yourselves when faced with a Jew who doesn't side with Palestinians who plant a bomb to kill teenage Jewish girls!

(And then they question whether Jews are getting turned off by the liberals.)

Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM

7,673 posts, read 2,734,149 times
You start a thread to name call those that don'tee with you, then you try to denigrate those that disagree with you. Sounds al lot like communism.

Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM

3,168 posts, read 982,323 times
Quote:
Agree. That's what I meant by "equalizers" - that everyone ends up the same, or close to it.

As it is, the "equalizers" have made some immigrants more "equal" than American citizens who have paid taxes all their lives. For example, a bi-monthly medical test I should have to monitor a condition is such a fortune (it used to be covered under my good plan, before Obamacare killed it) that I am stretching it out to semi-annually. At the same time, the older, non-English speaking woman (with the same condition) who came here from Vietnam 30 years ago and NEVER had a job, gets Medicaid - and she gets the bi-monthly medical screening, at no charge to her. (I suppose my taxes go towards paying it.)

Maybe we should change the name to "OVER-EQUALIZERS"!
Then that would be an incorrect usage of the term. Equality of opportunity does not equal equality of outcome.
The new left constantly works towards a Harrison Bergeron future.

Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM

8,791 posts, read 1,995,393 times
Quote:
I agree. It will get ugly if one of them wins the presidency.

That's why, in addition to making sure one of these destructive leftists don't become President, we also must make sure we hold the Senate. That way, if worse comes to worst and a Warren-type wins, we can at least block the more destructive policies.
The current President is a leftist.

Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM

3,168 posts, read 982,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Dude, someone can disagree with you and not be a Trump fan. Jeezus people are strangely odd at times....i dont have tds that so many do. I bet i have more liberal leanings than you do....
The instances in which this post is applicable on this forum are numerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies