Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 08:54 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Im talking about free will buddy, self determinism, things the far left seems to forget about......It's the union mentality that I resent.
Free will for doing what? Your kind of self determinism implies that you feel you have a chance to climb parasitic ladder to join the pets out there collecting dividends greater than your lifetime earnings. To climb the ladder you need to parasitize others and appropriate lion' share of their output. There is no other way. It is also self determinism and free will when people are coming together to defend themselves against your kind. You cannot climb the ladder without appropriating their time, health and energy. It is 100% self interest and free will to defend the only things of value in this world - your time and your health against the people itching to convert those in their private wealth. Whose self determinism is more important?

Old 08-24-2019, 08:56 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Show me a post you made that shows compassion for the palestians.
Show me a post where you show compassion for murdered Jews - like the teen girl today who was killed by the Palestinians (who handed out candy to celebrate).

Old 08-24-2019, 08:58 PM

52,250 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Free will for doing what? Your kind of self determinism implies that you feel you have a chance to climb parasitic ladder to join the pets out there collecting dividends greater than your lifetime earnings. To climb the ladder you need to parasitize others and appropriate lion' share of their output. There is no other way. It is also self determinism and free will when people are coming together to defend themselves against your kind. You cannot climb the ladder without appropriating their time, health and energy. It is 100% self interest and free will to defend the only things of value in this world - your time and your health. Whose self determinism is more important?
Whatever dude, vote Bernie and play hacky sack all day.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:01 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,494,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Show me a post where you show compassion for murdered Jews - like the teen girl today who was killed by the Palestinians (who handed out candy to celebrate).
I never took either side. You both are at each others throat and both equally wrong. I see no reason the U.S. should pick a side.

But you go ahead and defend a scum like Netanyhua.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:04 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,733,704 times
Quote:
How did we end up labeling ultra-leftists "progressives" in the first place? I'll tell ya: they chose that name for themselves, revealing yet again their arrogance, as a way of saying that they are the ones with advanced thinking who would move this country forward (if only conservatives would get out of their way). In truth, the policies they are peddling in order to make every equal, regardless of ability, intelligence, motivation, decent values, etc. (such as reparations, housing downpayments for blacks, health care for illegals, sanctuary cities, and wipe-out of student loan debt), would bring about economic collapse within a decade.

What we be a more apt label for them? I'll start.

1. EQUALIZERS
Neo-Marxists.

They've traded the set aside the old bourgeoisie vs proletariat scheme of oppressor vs oppressed. In its place we have, white vs black/brown/non-white, Christian vs Muslim, men vs women, gay vs straight, cis vs trans. You have an endless list of oppressor vs oppressed scenarios replacing your classic Marxist concept. It even comes complete with an updated version of the Red Guard: Antifa.

It'll get ugly if these people get their hands on real political power. It won't look much different than the 100+ million innocent civilians massacred in peacetime that Marxism racked up in the 1900's. The core reason that Marxism kills so damn many people is simple: a. You've got to do something with the giant swath of society that says, "Thanks but no thanks." to what your pedaling. Basically, you gotta kill everyone who is not enthusiastically on board with your utopian nonsense. b. When you forcibly make everyone equal then nobody has any sense of motivation since doing nothing nets them the same result and working their ass off.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
I never took either side. You both are at each others throat and both equally wrong. I see no reason the U.S. should pick a side.

But you go ahead and defend a scum like Netanyhua.
Who's this "you" you're talking about? is that like a generic "you" you use when talking to Jews? I don't live in Israel.

And you claim you never took sides, yet you referred to me as a "killer Zionist" on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Israel. Just shows how deep the hate runs for Jews who won't toe the anti-Israel liberal position.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Whatever dude, vote Bernie and play hacky sack all day.
Do not forget to water those MAGA magic beans you planted in 2016.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:10 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,494,478 times
Quote:
Who's this "you" you're talking about? is that like a generic "you" you use when talking to Jews? I don't live in Israel.

And you claim you never took sides, yet you referred to me as a "killer Zionist" on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Israel. Just shows how deep the hate runs for Jews who won't toe the anti-Israel liberal position.
Yes. Because you did pick a side.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Neo-Marxists.

They've traded the set aside the old bourgeoisie vs proletariat scheme of oppressor vs oppressed. In its place we have, white vs black/brown/non-white, Christian vs Muslim, men vs women, gay vs straight, cis vs trans. You have an endless list of oppressor vs oppressed scenarios replacing your classic Marxist concept. It even comes complete with an updated version of the Red Guard: Antifa.

It'll get ugly if these people get their hands on real political power. It won't look much different than the 100+ million innocent civilians massacred in peacetime that Marxism racked up in the 1900's. The core reason that Marxism kills so damn many people is simple: a. You've got to do something with the giant swath of society that says, "Thanks but no thanks." to what your pedaling. Basically, you gotta kill everyone who is not enthusiastically on board with your utopian nonsense. b. When you forcibly make everyone equal then nobody has any sense of motivation since doing nothing nets them the same result and working their ass off.
I agree. It will get ugly if one of them wins the presidency.

That's why, in addition to making sure one of these destructive leftists don't become President, we also must make sure we hold the Senate. That way, if worse comes to worst and a Warren-type wins, we can at least block the more destructive policies.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Neo-Marxists.

It is just too bad your mindset is also a product of 10000 years of killing and artificial selection for docility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies