U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM

12,855 posts, read 14,136,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
I am just saying it takes certain human cattle suited for the industrial farm. White northern European men proved they can be domesticated and harnessed as no other group. You view that fact as a sign of superiority. You remind me some CAFO farmers saying that the pigs in their concentration facilities have much better quality of life than those raised traditionally.

Have you ever been to any part of Asia? You seem absolutely clueless as to how people live around the world. The average German has a pretty damn good life compared to most of the world, unless you consider all the illegals that have invaded their country recently thanks to Merkel. If you don't want to work hard and contribute the way workers work in industrialized nations, that's fine, but you will not have an easier time anywhere else.

Quote:
CAFO animals are much more productive than their few surviving distant cousins in the wild. Your point? It takes certain qualities to be suited for industrial production. Industrial production gives you an advantage and you wipe out or enslave less suited groups. But even today primitive men choose death to being locked in industrial slums. They don't have that Euro superiority gene in them.

Ok I really don't care, you can believe and live whatever way you want. At least give credit to the generations past that worked hard and gave you those freedoms. Stop spitting on the work they performed. They did their part so you could enjoy a better life today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM

5,201 posts, read 5,126,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Have you ever been to any part of Asia? You seem absolutely clueless as to how people live around the world. The average German has a pretty damn good life compared to most of the world, unless you consider all the illegals that have invaded their country recently thanks to Merkle. If you don't want to work hard and contribute the way workers work in industrialized nations, that's fine, but you will not have an easier time anywhere else.
I have not been to Asia but I talked to many Chinese here, it takes some familiarity for a Chinese to speak his mind +/- with you. All who opened up mourned the things and intangibles they've lost to play catch up with USA. You, your parents, and relatives in who knows what generation grew up without those things they've lost to fit in the industrial life (or be exterminated). That's your white advantage. Your ancestors castrated their humanity first. Industrial attitudes and aspirations are conquering the world, so it not like Africans, storming German shores because they saw pretty pictures on TV, represent some radically different culture or the way of life. They are ready to do whatever it takes to themselves to obtain good life as seen on TV. Their and German ideas of good life are identical, it is not a trivial spontaneous thing to have this sort of unanimity. Modern Africa, third world in general, is some weird cross of Euro industrial culture with dying elements of the local cultures, sure they must jump in the same way you jump.

Last edited by RememberMee; Yesterday at 06:50 PM..

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM

Quote:
I have not been to Asia but I talked to many Chinese here, it takes some familiarity for a Chinese to speak his mind +/- with you. All who opened up mourned the things and intangibles they've lost to play catch up with USA. You, your parents, and relatives in who knows what generation grew up without those things they've lost to fit in the industrial life (or be exterminated). That's your white advantage. Your ancestors castrated their humanity first. Industrial attitudes and aspirations are conquering the world, so it not like Africans, storming German shores because they saw pretty pictures on TV, represent some radically different culture or the way of life. They are ready to do whatever it takes to themselves to good life they saw on TV. Their and German ideas of good life are identical, it is not a trivial spontaneous thing to have this sort of unanimity. Modern Africa, third world in general, is some weird cross of Euro industrial culture with dying elements of the local cultures sure they must jump in the same way you jump.

You just got done calling workers of industrialized nations stupid cattle for working hard and contributing. Than you say all other people have had to sacrifice to be like those stupid industrialized human cattle, as if their sacrifice was more noble. Then you throw in a heaping scoop of white advantage. I'm just gonna step away from the computer and let you ramble for the night. I really don't know what the hell they are teaching people in college these days, and I do not want to know. The left needs to keep their insanity to themselves.

Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Have you ever been to any part of Asia? You seem absolutely clueless as to how people live around the world. The average German has a pretty damn good life compared to most of the world, unless you consider all the illegals that have invaded their country recently thanks to Merkel. If you don't want to work hard and contribute the way workers work in industrialized nations, that's fine, but you will not have an easier time anywhere else.

Ok I really don't care, you can believe and live whatever way you want. At least give credit to the generations past that worked hard and gave you those freedoms. Stop spitting on the work they performed. They did their part so you could enjoy a better life today.
Freedoms of what sort? Work to make rich richer or die? At this point I have no legal right to occupy space free of charge. To pay I must work. To work I must make rich stakeholders of Earth LLC richer or I will not work for too long. That is a CAFO animal kind of freedom. And whatever little consumer choice is there it comes at a steep price, just check statistics on drug and psychotropics use.

Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM

Quote:
You just got done calling workers of industrialized nations stupid cattle for working hard and contributing. Than you say all other people have had to sacrifice to be like those stupid industrialized human cattle, as if their sacrifice was more noble. Then you throw in a heaping scoop of white advantage. I'm just gonna step away from the computer and let you ramble for the night. I really don't know what the hell they are teaching people in college these days, and I do not want to know. The left needs to keep their insanity to themselves.
The original sacrifice was anything but voluntary. European people were herded like cattle in the industrial slums under penalty of death. So a direct analogy with CAFO animals is appropriate. Some cattle breeds die under terrible CAFO conditions and some adjust and live to bring profits to the owners who might make investments along the way in better facilities and feed, or they might not. That was the original white advantage, they survived under conditions less suited human species could not.

Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM

52,456 posts, read 42,188,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
And why is that the case?
It's not my job to explain why your thesis sucked, just pointing out that it did.

Probably something you should have been aware of before postulating the wonders of Canada and Australia over the rest of the west.

Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM

52,456 posts, read 42,188,366 times
Quote:
Freedoms of what sort? Work to make rich richer or die? At this point I have no legal right to occupy space free of charge. To pay I must work. To work I must make rich stakeholders of Earth LLC richer or I will not work for too long. That is a CAFO animal kind of freedom. And whatever little consumer choice is there it comes at a steep price, just check statistics on drug and psychotropics use.
You are absolutely free to take up a backpack and other items and go off to live a subsidence lifestyle in many parts of the US or around the globe. After you do that for a while, you may realize some fundamental truths you are only guessing at currently.

Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You are absolutely free to take up a backpack and other items and go off to live a subsidence lifestyle in many parts of the US or around the globe. After you do that for a while, you may realize some fundamental truths you are only guessing at currently.
You absolutely have no legal right to do so in the US. Many parts you can hide in illegally are harsh and not forgiving. People were never meant for individual survival too boot. I have no illusion about primitive life, it is hard. Yet look at Brazil, they must kill off/expel/smoke out natives who just cannot see the joy of life in the slums at the bottom of an industrial labor pyramid.

Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Quote:

My god, the left really has lost it's mind. If you don't want to make shareholders rich, work for a privately held company. Or start your own. Or start a commune. Or go move to the middle of the woods, removing yourself from modern society. Or go find your slice of heaven on earth in some other foreign land. The only one holding YOU down is YOU. But no matter what, you have to work to achieve your dreams. It's been that way for as long as man has existed.

Seriously man, you are probably too old for this crap. You are a slave to your own thoughts and personally set barriers.

Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM

Quote:
My god, the left really has lost it's mind. If you don't want to make shareholders rich, work for a privately held company. Or start your own. Or start a commune. Or go move to the middle of the woods, removing yourself from modern society. Or go find your slice of heaven on earth in some other foreign land. The only one holding YOU down is YOU. But no matter what, you have to work to achieve your dreams. It's been that way for as long as man has existed.

Seriously man, you are probably too old for this crap. You are a slave to your own thoughts and personally set barriers.
There is no escape from the farm, sorry. YOU must benefit the owning class in one way or another. If they cant squeeze a buck you'll pay with your scarecrow value. As I said before you have no legal right to occupy space free of charge for any extended period of time. You have to work to occupy space. Any work must benefit the owners of the farm in the end, no exceptions. If imagining yourself as a free agent in charge of personal Universe helps you to cope, go ahead, just remember to align those dreams with prevailing cash winds or you will see rather fast that it is not about YOU and personally set barriers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or