U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2019, 07:09 PM

322 posts, read 37,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
So you are in a situation where illegal drugs are connected to you, and because you "have half a brain“ you are going to call the police and invite them over? That would truly take someone with only half a brain.
Yes . Even stray dogs in the street have a greater sense of loyalty to each other than displayed by the big brave woman assaulting punk .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2019, 07:12 PM

9,193 posts, read 2,611,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Being a coward is letting your distressed woman run down the street, half naked, stoned, in the middle of a night. A true man takes her inside, by force if necessary, until the drugs begin to wear off knowing that it will look bad to the rest of the public. If he's not raping her in there, he's being a caring man. If he's raping her inside, he's being a predator.
No a True man doesn't let his woman get that out of control on illegal drugs. That video showed a man acting like a thug, like a bully. That woman wanted to get away from him. What kind of real man makes a woman feel that way? I know, blame it all on the drugs.

Cleaves got a free pass.

Old 08-26-2019, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Only a no good varmit would rustle cattle and kick babies I reckon.
Them and Mateen Cleaves anyway.

Old 08-26-2019, 07:16 PM

52,524 posts, read 42,212,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Them and Mateen Cleaves anyway.
I decided to delete that post, this thread got silly with talk of him beating her and running down the street and I shouldn't have engaged.

I provided several legal definitions so that people could have a reasonable discussion about the concepts so that we wouldn't keep having people showing up saying he should be found guilty of charges the prosecutor didn't even bring against him.

I'm tapping out on this one.

Old 08-26-2019, 07:18 PM

322 posts, read 37,780 times
Originally Posted by unfailing presence
Only a low crawling cretin and cowardly punk beats women and drags them down the street .
A stray dog in the street has more intelligence and couth

Only a no good varmit would rustle cattle and kick babies I reckon

Common affinities for cowardly assaulting and dragging weak drugged women down the street not withstanding .
Real tuff guys!

Old 08-26-2019, 07:27 PM

11,645 posts, read 6,069,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
Yes . Even stray dogs in the street have a greater sense of loyalty to each other than displayed by the big brave woman assaulting punk .
Why quote me if you have nothing to say about what I actually said?

Old 08-26-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
I decided to delete that post, this thread got silly with talk of him beating her and running down the street and I shouldn't have engaged.

I provided several legal definitions so that people could have a reasonable discussion about the concepts so that we wouldn't keep having people showing up saying he should be found guilty of charges the prosecutor didn't even bring against him.

Me to really. I engaged only when some were describing Cleaves as a real man for dragging the Syoned woman back into his room. Evidently the prosecutor flubbed the case or the Jury was a bit numb.

I didn't see Cleaves beat the girl. Not even a little. I did see him force her back in his room.

Out in cowboy country that can get a man shot. LOL

Old 08-26-2019, 08:51 PM

16,652 posts, read 16,794,677 times
Wow, crazy and sickening................and he was acquitted, wow.

Old 08-26-2019, 09:04 PM

4,186 posts, read 4,206,992 times
Those two losers deserve each other.

Old 08-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Status: "Proud American, Always and Forever" (set 24 days ago)

12,686 posts, read 6,564,295 times
Quote:

I stopped engaging for the most part, too. I'll still look through the thread here and there to see if there are others who are actually willing to engage in serious discussion on the matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or