U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:04 AM

27,639 posts, read 19,406,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Still buying into the lies eh? You're too easy, just throw some cheap unfounded slogans around along with some 20-30 year old pictures not even from the Amazon and you're hooked. There's a term for that...I think it's called useful something or another...Yeah, idiot, useful idiot is the term that was used by the Commies back in the day. Boy were they right...
pull the string on their back and they squawk ‘earth’s lungs!’ and ‘20% of the world’s oxygen!’
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:11 AM

14,009 posts, read 9,542,800 times
We need to take that country over and save what is left before it all burns up over a few cows.

Old Yesterday, 06:32 AM

30,490 posts, read 15,792,727 times
Outraged!!! I'm outraged I'll tell you, and I'm going to be all over social media letting people know I'm outraged. People will know my outrage. It's my contribution.

Sorry, I became an outeraged liberal for a moment. I'm glad I could help solve the problem.

Old Yesterday, 06:36 AM

30,275 posts, read 16,690,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
We need to take that country over and save what is left before it all burns up over a few cows.
Shouldn't we try to bomb them into compliance first?

Old Yesterday, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Shouldn't we try to bomb them into compliance first?
The first step is always shipping them US tax dollars.

The second step is dropping bombs.

Old Yesterday, 06:42 AM

30,275 posts, read 16,690,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The first step is always shipping them US tax dollars.

The second step is dropping bombs.
Well we can just carpet bomb em with pallets of shrink wrapped cash, surely it will find its way into the right hands.

Seem to work well in iraq, and look how good they're doing now

Old Yesterday, 06:42 AM

13,377 posts, read 4,596,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
pull the string on their back and they squawk ‘earth’s lungs!’ and ‘20% of the world’s oxygen!’
It's unbelievable that so called "adults" are soooo easily manipulated like a teenager. It's freaking scary. I see it with friends on my FB too.

Old Yesterday, 06:44 AM

13,377 posts, read 4,596,471 times
I respect the indigenous people down there but they have no shot in hell against modern weaponry if they think they can fight their way through this.

Old Yesterday, 06:47 AM

5,209 posts, read 2,660,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
You don't believe the Amazon produces a significant percentage of the world's oxygen supply?

Old Yesterday, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Well we can just carpet bomb em with pallets of shrink wrapped cash, surely it will find its way into the right hands

Seem to work well in iraq, and look how good they're doing now
Will the US ever learn that our meddling never ends well.

Nationalist, "We need to concentrate only on the US and it's citizens."

Liberal MSM, "That's just racist. It's our duty to help them with either cash, bombs or drone strikes. We will either buy them or kill them. Only suburban white racists want to leave them alone."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or