U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2019, 09:16 PM

7,783 posts, read 4,442,342 times

Advertisements

The true villains are not Antifa or the Proud Boys or whoever, but those that would restrict our rights to curb them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2019, 09:35 PM

5,703 posts, read 3,145,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
That's all well and good, but they allied with the commies, who killed multitudes more people than the Nazis.
At the time Nazis were a common enemy, and the biggest threat to the world.

Old 08-26-2019, 06:29 AM

27,969 posts, read 17,927,603 times
Pantifa is the greatest example of toxic femininity in the nation. They are pretty tough when it comes to beating up on the elderly and women.

Calling them "villains" gives them a bit too much credit. More like mean, spoiled children throwing a temper tantrum.

Old 08-27-2019, 08:11 AM

12,097 posts, read 5,109,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/02/opini...ano/index.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/antifa-...st-11562021361

Why don't you go watch some of those videos for yourself instead of hiding behind your own ignorance. They are everywhere. I could care less if you want to remain uninformed. My opinion is that Antifa are villains and I am entitled to my own beliefs, and I have a right to share my beliefs with others. I know that butt hurts many on the left who want to do away with free speech, unless it is coming from their own side.
Andy Ngo Gone

Right-Wing Star Andy Ngo Exits Quillette After Damning Video Surfaces

The writer and photog is out of a job after being caught in incriminating undercover footage with right-wing activists. His former employer insists the two events arenít related.

The conservative op-ed website Quillette announced Monday night that controversial right-wing writer Andy Ngo is leaving his job as an editor at the site, an announcement that comes on the same day that a Portland newspaper published a story revealing that Ngo witnessed a far-right group planning violence but never reported it.

Old 08-27-2019, 08:13 AM

12,097 posts, read 5,109,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Pantifa is the greatest example of toxic femininity in the nation. They are pretty tough when it comes to beating up on the elderly and women.

Calling them "villains" gives them a bit too much credit. More like mean, spoiled children throwing a temper tantrum.

Since they are so good at it, perhaps you can post some examples of them beating women and the elderly. You know, just to back up your claims.

Old 08-27-2019, 08:25 AM

10,937 posts, read 13,827,722 times
Another thread, another round of right wing nut jobs threatening the boogieman antifa with their guns. 200 adjunct professors and grad students in about 5 cities are somehow the biggest scourge on the face of the earth to hyped up violent goons in fly over country.

Old 08-28-2019, 12:41 AM

9,152 posts, read 14,435,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Most villains in movies, video games, and other forms of entertainment hide behind masks. The same is true of Antifa and most all their members when they demonstrate. Coincidence??? I don't see many conservatives or conservative activist hiding behind masks. Only fringe extremists like those who belong to the KKK, which is disavowed by most conservatives. I never see KKK or Neo Nazi apologists coming out to defend them the way leftists defend Antifa and their no good actions.
Not everyone who hides their identity is a villain. White supremacists who aren't afraid to show their faces are still white supremacists.

Fact is the only people demonizing anti-fascists are fascists. And they deserve no less than a curb stomping. I'd say antifa have been pretty generous.

Old 08-28-2019, 01:57 AM

2,971 posts, read 3,340,727 times
And neo-nazis are modern-day heroes, as long as they call themselves "alt-right" or "identitarian" or whatever such rebranded nonsense.

Old 08-28-2019, 02:00 AM

2,971 posts, read 3,340,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Antifa are Marxists, not fascists.
Antifa are anarchists, not Marxists.

Old 08-28-2019, 04:02 AM

782 posts, read 312,419 times
What does AntiFa have in common with the KKK? Both groups are Domestic Terrorists with no social value and full of hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies