U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 10:06 PM

12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
Because from your bias post you stated Antifa are horrible only, no other groups. If you don't want people to bring up the Proud Boys, you shouldn't made this thread.

Also, I'm a registered libertarian. Your biases are pretty funny.

It's not bias to disapprove of physical violence, and based on my observations of real video evidence, it seems as though Antifa is, more often then not, the first to throw the punches. And they get exactly what they deserve more often than not, a thorough ass kicking. Just like when Russia's red army was fighting off Nazis, the USA sided with the lesser of two evils. Except in this case, most conservatives don't support the proud boys, at least I don't. Most conservatives I know reject extreme ideologies, because they want stability in the USA, far more than the left it seems.

Regardless, this thread is about Antifa, not the proud boys. You can bring it up and talk among yourselves, but the proud boys would not be a household name it weren't for Antifa and the trouble they created.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2019, 10:08 PM

2,311 posts, read 475,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
It's not bias to disapprove of physical violence, and based on my observations of real video evidence, it seems as though Antifa is, more often then not, the first to throw the punches. And they get exactly what they deserve more often than not, a thorough ass kicking.
So even though you just stated that you “disapprove of physical violence”, your solution to the problem is a “thorough ass kicking”?

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
So even though you just stated that you “disapprove of physical violence”, your solution to the problem is a “thorough ass kicking”?

Hypocrisy at its finest.

In self defense, of course. Don't want your ass to be kicked, don't go out starting fights. What's so hard about that? Keep your damn hands to yourselves, did these folks parents neglect to teach them this? How many times have we seen triggered lefties stealing MAGA hats and signs because they can't follow this very simple rule? This behavior is typical of Antifa when they mobilize to confront Trump supporters, proud boy members, or any other group they do not agree with. They skip over having a politically charged debate and go right to violence and theft of personal property.

Sorry, but the proud boys, while not perfect, seem to have better manners. And better hygiene. They also look far more likely to contribute something of value to society than Antifa members, whose life experience amounts to years of playing video games in their parent's basement, and whining because their life is a dead end while ignoring the reason as to why that is.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:15 PM

Quote:
In self defense, of course. Don't want your ass to be kicked, don't go out starting fights. What's so hard about that? Keep your damn hands to yourselves, did these folks parents neglect to teach them this? We're they expecting the school system to rear their children for them, and this is the end result?
If you were truly advocating against violence (which you’re not), you wouldn’t had stated that “physical violence” is what “people deserve”.

Might want to add more fuel to your gaslight; it’s weak AF.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:22 PM

7,091 posts, read 6,352,122 times
Quote:

Regardless, this thread is about Antifa, not the proud boys. You can bring it up and talk among yourselves, but the proud boys would not be a household name it weren't for Antifa and the trouble they created.
How funny. You're like a guy who makes a thread about Bud Abbot and then throws a fit when somebody brings up Lou Costello.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:27 PM

36,718 posts, read 10,871,422 times
Anyone hiding behind a mask is a coward--who's usually up to no good.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:36 PM

Quote:
If you were truly advocating against violence (which you’re not), you wouldn’t had stated that “physical violence” is what “people deserve”.

Might want to add more fuel to your gaslight; it’s weak AF.
Quote:

Hypocrisy at its finest.

I do not support anyone using physical violence to combat free speech. Period. It doesn't matter if they are the KKK or the Nazis, who are also free to march and demonstrate in the USA, something they've done for many many decades. The reason is, most Americans do not support radical ideologies like these.

I fully support self defense against a physical attack. Period. Can't say much more about this.

Stop trying to twist my beliefs to match your conclusions. Do you really believe that people should cower and accept being assaulted without being allowed to retaliate? Is that how you would handle the situation? Most Americans would be pretty angry is someone told them they had to take a beating without being allowed to retaliate. Most would say that is very unamerican.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:38 PM

7,803 posts, read 2,780,377 times
Quote:
I do not support anyone using physical violence against free speech. Period.

I fully support self defense. Period.
Then you should have real problems with Trump conventions. If you are honest that is.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:41 PM

Quote:
I do not support anyone using physical violence against free speech. Period.

I fully support self defense. Period.
Uh-huh. That’s not the premise you’re pushing, nor what your posts convey.

Mr. “physical violence” is “deserved”.

That gaslight of your’s is dim as all hell.

Edit: looks like you couldn’t help yourself but to update your post with the typical right-wing hyperbolic nonsense.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:41 PM

10,279 posts, read 8,399,644 times
The tactics of the modern antifa is like that of the Sturmabteilung or Nazi Brown Shirts. Strange that they claim to be anti-fascist when they behave like the violent fascist they claim to oppose. Seems they didn’t learn from history are are repeating the mistakes of the past.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies