Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 10:45 PM

29,795 posts, read 24,876,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Uh-huh. That’s not the premise you’re pushing, nor what your posts convey.

Mr. “physical violence” is “deserved”.

Edit: looks like you couldn’t help yourself but to update your post with the typical right-wing hyperbolic nonsense.

You start a fight and get your ass kicked, you deserve everything you get. That's my belief, and I know for a fact that the majority of Americans would agree with me on that. But we know the left looks down on Americans, so there is that to consider. I never see the proud boys burning the American flag. I actually believe the actions of the far left are drumming up support for fringe groups like the proud boys.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:48 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,099,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You start a fight and get your ass kicked, you deserve everything you get. That's my belief, and I know for a fact that the majority of Americans would agree with me on that. But we know the left looks down on Americans, so there is that to consider. I never see the proud boys burning the American flag.
More alt-right hyperbolic BS to disguise your actual beliefs.

No, you just see the “Proud Boys” injuring/murdering innocent civilians with cars.

WTF does your advocation of violence have to do with flag-burning, by the way?

Old 08-24-2019, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
Your beliefs are crap like I clean out of my butt. It's past midnight here in FL, why there's still Proud Boys supporters posting here?

Your post is crap and isn't worthy of acknowledgement, but someone should tell you this fact. You have the mind of a 4th grader and your message demonstrates this.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:53 PM

Quote:
More alt-right hyperbolic BS to disguise your actual beliefs.

No, you just see the “Proud Boys” injuring/murdering innocent civilians with cars.

WTF does your advocation of violence have to do with flag-burning, by the way?

Where would the left be if it wasn't for their martyr from 2 years ago? You guys only wish she a women of color, so you could call half of America racist too. Oh wait, you guys do that anyways, since you don't need evidence or reason to spout hatred. You know the shelf life of an incident like that is soon approaching it's end? Time to find something else to be outraged about.

By the way, the USA successfully prosecuted the individual that committed this crime, and justice is being served. The right is not defending his actions. Most are happy to see him getting locked up because he did no good in his life.

So once again, I support self defense 100%. I do not support acts of violence because you disagree with other people's beliefs, or freedom to express their beliefs. That is totally unacceptable in America, no matter how you try to twist and contort it.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Where would the left be if it wasn't for their martyr from 2 years ago? You know the shelf life of an incident like that is soon approaching it's end? Time to find something else to be outraged about.

By the way, the USA successfully prosecuted the individual and justice is being served. The right is not defending his actions, most are happy to see him getting locked up because he did no good in his life.
You conveniently avoided my question about your deflection to “flag-burning”.....with more deflection. What’s the matter, can’t give a straight answer with resorting to obfuscation?

What the hell are you talking about regarding martyrs? It sounds like more alt-right propaganda; and its truly telling that you’d label my non-hyperbolic mentioning of a factual event “outrage”.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
It's our right to burn the US flag.

You are right, and I support that. And if I see people burning flags, than I know that is not a crowd I should want to stand with. Nothing else to really say about that.

Old 08-24-2019, 11:03 PM

Quote:
You conveniently avoided my question about your deflection to “flag-burning”.....with more deflection. What’s the matter, can’t give a straight answer with resorting to obfuscation?

What the hell are you talking about regarding martyrs? It sounds like more alt-right propaganda; and its truly telling that you’d label my non-hyperbolic mentioning of a factual event “outrage”.

I have explained it as best as I can. You have every right to defend yourself if you are attacked physically. If someone starts a fight and they get their ass kicked, guess it was a stupid thing for them to do starting trouble. There is nothing left to say. If you cannot understand this fact, there is really no point in my trying to explain it to you.

And the law forbids people from physically attacking people for their beliefs or for sharing their message. Like I said any times, the KKK and Neo Nazis are free to march in America. Certainly the proud boys are free to do the same. If they are attacked, guess what? Their rights and freedoms that are guaranteed to all citizens here are being violated, and if they respond by defending themselves, it's within their right to do so. Just stating the facts here.

Old 08-24-2019, 11:06 PM

Quote:
I have explained it as best as I can. You have every right to defend yourself if you are attacked physically. If someone starts a fight and they get their ass kicked, guess it was a stupid thing for them to do starting trouble. There is nothing left to say. If you cannot understand this fact, there is really no point in my trying to explain it to you.
Lol. Maybe you have “nothing left to say”....because you have no real point to begin with, once one strips away all of the gaslighting, deflection, and obfuscation?

Old 08-24-2019, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Lol. Maybe you have “nothing left to say”....because you have no real point to begin with, once one strips away all of the gaslighting, deflection, and obfuscation?

My original point was Antifa are villains. Prove me wrong. And bringing up the proud boys repeatedly is quite silly, because of the fact that two wrongs do not make a right.

If you dislike the proud boys so much, you should really despise Antifa, because they are probably one of the greatest contributors to the rise of the PBs. They would not be a household name if it was not for Antifa.

Old 08-24-2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
My original point was Antifa are villains. Prove me wrong.
Yet you unsurprisingly provided no proof to account for your original statement.

The burden of proof rests with you, OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies