U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-24-2019, 11:14 PM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Yet you unsurprisingly provided no proof to account for your original statement.


The burden of proof rests with you, OP.

I pointed out the fact that they cowardly hide behind masks like most villains. They also like to violate the rights of others, burn American flags, seek to cause chaos and destruction where ever they go, despise free speech, I could go on and on. They truly are modern day fascists, the very definition in fact.

Antifa seeks all the basic points of fascism, but with a leftist twist. Absolutely repulsive and disgusting to think about. Makes me feel sick to my stomach just thinking about the sick plans they would have for America if they even got an ounce of power. And that's all it took for Hitler to get his start.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-24-2019, 11:16 PM
 
Location: AZ
2,311 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I pointed out the fact that they cowardly hide behind masks like most villains. They also like to violate the rights of others, burn American flags, seek to cause chaos and destruction where ever they go, despise free, speech, I could go on and on.
Hah. Hahahahaha.

Of course you never had any proof other than your personal assertions.

Color me unsurprised.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2019, 11:19 PM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Hah. Hahahahaha.

Of course you never had any proof other than your personal assertions.

Color me unsurprised.

Just going by what I have seen on actual videos. I trust my own judgement far more than leftist propaganda which frequently ignores violence against right wing folks because it doesn't fit the narrative. I don't care so much for Fox either, but I'm glad conservatives at least have a voice in the media.

Did you happen to catch Andrew Ngo getting his head smashed by violent Antifa members? He received a brain hemorrhage just trying to do his job. Nobody is safe when these animals are on the street.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2019, 11:23 PM
 
Location: AZ
2,311 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Just going by what I have seen on actual videos. I trust my own judgement far more than leftist propaganda which frequently ignores violence against right wing folks because it doesn't fit the narrative. I don't care so much for Fox either, but I'm glad conservatives at least have a voice in the media.

Did you happen to catch Andrew Ngo getting his head smashed by violent Antifa members? He received a brain hemorrhage just trying to do his job. Nobody is safe when these animals are on the street.
By your “own judgement”, do you mean: parroting right-wing propaganda like it’s your job?

I’m still waiting for your evidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2019, 11:35 PM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
By your “own judgement”, do you mean: parroting right-wing propaganda like it’s your job?

I’m still waiting for your evidence.

For one thing, I started this thread explaining the similarity between Antifa members and villains. They both hide behind masks like cowards, because they are up to no good.

I stated opinions and beliefs I have, and explained that I based my opinions mostly on videos I have seen of the violence in these demonstrations. We know damn well the media is lying and manipulating all the time. Many written reports of the protests did state that police are quite busy trying to keep the groups separate, but Antifa likes to sneak behind the police in an attempt to (foolishly) engage in violence. That's what I read from the reports concerning the Portland demonstrations.

We also can see a rise in Antifa resorting to using dangerous weapons like hammers and pipes. We have seen this in videos from the last standoffs in Portland. They were literally throwing hammers at a moving bus full of proud boy demonstrators. This is fact and evidence of how awful Antifa really is. They try to escalate the situation any way they can.

I also saw the video where they chased a father and his very young daughter, and were dumping what looked like urine on them. It certainly wasn't water. They continued to chase and try to corner them for quite some time, literally trying to force them into their vehicle and ordering them to leave, as if they have the authority to do so. These Antifa losers are nothing but a collection of sick losers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2019, 11:38 PM
 
Location: AZ
2,311 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I stated and opinion, and explained that I based my opinions mostly on videos I have seen of the violence in these demonstrations. Many reports of the protests also state that police are quite busy trying to keep the groups separate, but Antifa likes to sneak behind the police in an attempt to (foolishly) engage in violence. That's what I read from the reports concerning the Portland demonstrations.



We also can see a rise in Antifa resorting to using dangerous weapons like hammers and pipes. We have seen this in videos from the last standoffs in Portland. They were literally throwing hammers at a moving bus full of proud boy demonstrators.
Dude, give it up, you have no actual proof to back up 95% of your claims, yet had the audacity to ask me for proof.

Just admit that this entire thread is based on a single individual’s unfounded assumptions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2019, 11:43 PM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Dude, give it up, you have no actual proof to back up 95% of your claims, yet had the audacity to ask me for proof.

Just admit that this entire thread is based on a single individual’s unfounded assumptions.

The videos I watched are evidence enough for me to form my own opinion concerning Antifa. Andrew Ngo got his skull smashed by these losers. You can defend them if you want, but I don't see how any rational person could. I sure don't care for the proud boys, but if they beat these losers back into their parents basement (in self defense), they would be doing America a great service. Kind of like how we supported the Soviets because they were fighting our common enemy, the Nazis. Neither the Nazis or the communists were righteous or virtuous, but it wasn't difficult to see who was the lesser of two evils at the time.


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2019, 11:46 PM
 
Location: AZ
2,311 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The videos I watched are evidence enough for me to form my own opinion concerning Antifa. Andrew Ngo got his skull smashed by these losers. You can defend them if you want, but I don't see how any rational person could.
Lol you’re comically predictable; asking for evidence to back up a user’s canned-BS doesn’t inherently mean I’m “defend[ing]” antifa.

Gaslight fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2019, 11:54 PM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Lol you’re comically predictable; asking for evidence to back up a user’s canned-BS doesn’t inherently mean I’m “defend[ing]” antifa.

Gaslight fail.

I would recommend you spend a few hours watching the actual videos of these demonstrations, if you care so much. I made the effort to do so, so I feel I have earned the right to express my beliefs on this subject. Which is exactly what I am doing. I have shared a couple actual confirmed incidents which you are free to research, if you care. These videos are easy to find and everywhere on the internet.

So ya, I believe Antifa are modern day villains, and that about sums it up. That's the point of my thread and you are free to disagree. Do you disagree that they are villains?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2019, 11:59 PM
 
Location: AZ
2,311 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I would recommend you spend a few hours watching the actual videos of these demonstrations, if you care so much. I made the effort to do so, so I feel I have earned the right to express my beliefs on this subject. Which is exactly what I am doing. I have shared a couple actual confirmed incidents which you are free to research, if you care. These videos are easy to find and everywhere on the internet.

So ya, I believe Antifa are modern day villains, and that about sums it up. That's the point of my thread and you are free to disagree. Do you disagree that they are villains?
Yes, I disagree with the entire premise of your thread, largely because it’s based on someone’s biased opinion, with no factual basis.

And yes, I disagree with your false-equivalency that the entirety of antifa “are villains”, as you’re incapable of actually proving this assertion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top