U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:02 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Yes, I disagree with the entire premise of your thread, largely because it’s based on someone’s biased opinion, with no factual basis.

And yes, I disagree with your false-equivalency that the entirety of antifa “are villains”, as you’re incapable of actually proving this assertion.

That's totally fine by me, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just sharing mine, and commenting on the evidence I have seen which I base my opinion on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:06 AM
 
Location: AZ
2,323 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
That's totally fine by me, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just sharing mine, and commenting on the evidence I have seen which I base my opinion on
It’s not an opinion that you’re incapable of supporting your assertions stated in this thread.

Furthermore....keep gaslighting; you’ve yet to provide any evidence that the entirety of Antifa “are villains”.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:10 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
It’s not an opinion that you’re incapable of supporting your assertions stated in this thread.

Furthermore....keep gaslighting; you’ve yet to provide any evidence that the entirety of Antifa “are villains”.
I already stated several cases of violence that have been directed towards people, including an innocent reporter that is not affiliated with any political movement or cause. I've made mention of the pipes and hammer throwing going on. You can deny these events occurred all you want, but it would only show your own ignorance as to the subject you are discussing, and the people you are defending. Millions of Americans just like me have seen these videos of whats going on and have formed their own opinion, independent of the leftist media propaganda machine.

As Antifa continues to push the boundaries, I would not be surprised if they start bringing guns and knives to these fights. They are very bitter and angry because they suck at fighting, so this is predictably their next step in escalating whatever fake war they think they are fighting. Anyone affiliated with them will be very sorry when that happens, as America will come down like a ton of bricks on their tiny little brainwashed minds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:12 AM
 
Location: AZ
2,323 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I already stated several cases of violence that have been directed towards people, including an innocent reporter that is not affiliated with any political movement or cause.
Yet you cannot provide links “to these several cases of violence” that prove that the entirety of “antifa are villains.” Weird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:21 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Yet you cannot provide links “to these several cases of violence” that prove that the entirety of “antifa are villains.” Weird.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/02/opini...ano/index.html


https://www.wsj.com/articles/antifa-...st-11562021361



Why don't you go watch some of those videos for yourself instead of hiding behind your own ignorance. They are everywhere. I could care less if you want to remain uninformed. My opinion is that Antifa are villains and I am entitled to my own beliefs, and I have a right to share my beliefs with others. I know that butt hurts many on the left who want to do away with free speech, unless it is coming from their own side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:24 AM
 
7,800 posts, read 4,450,435 times
Reputation: 10132
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I already stated several cases of violence that have been directed towards people, including an innocent reporter that is not affiliated with any political movement or cause. I've made mention of the pipes and hammer throwing going on. You can deny these events occurred all you want, but it would only show your own ignorance as to the subject you are discussing, and the people you are defending. Millions of Americans just like me have seen these videos of whats going on and have formed their own opinion, independent of the leftist media propaganda machine.

As Antifa continues to push the boundaries, I would not be surprised if they start bringing guns and knives to these fights. They are very bitter and angry because they suck at fighting, so this is predictably their next step in escalating whatever fake war they think they are fighting. Anyone affiliated with them will be very sorry when that happens, as America will come down like a ton of bricks on their tiny little brainwashed minds.
It’s hilarious how Antifa is cast as both a threatening, bullying gang of (anachro-fascists?) that is terrorizing the country and beating up innocent people but also weaklings that suck at fighting and if they ever really got in a fight they would lose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:24 AM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,768 posts, read 16,077,579 times
Reputation: 9981
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Yet you cannot provide links “to these several cases of violence” that prove that the entirety of “antifa are villains.” Weird.
It's not that he cannot, he doesn't want to. Antifa IMHO is used as a diversion from the various white supremacist groups Trump brought out of the woodwork. Trump himself douces the fires by saying Antifa is a terrorist organization while he twiddles his thumbs when asked about white supremacists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:25 AM
 
Location: AZ
2,323 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/02/opini...ano/index.html


Why don't you go watch some of those videos for yourself instead of hiding behind your own ignorance. they are everywhere. I could care less if you want to remain uninformed.
Because you’re making an obvious false-equivalency. A good analogy would be calling all republicans white-supremacists, solely because a small percentage are actually white-supremacists.

It looks like we’re adding projection to your alt-right toolbox, in addition to deflection, obfuscation, and use of hyperbole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:26 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
It’s hilarious how Antifa is cast as both a threatening, bullying gang of (anachro-fascists?) that is terrorizing the country and beating up innocent people but also weaklings that suck at fighting and if they ever really got in a fight they would lose.

Because they generally do lose, when all is said and done. They are angry because life sucks when you are a loser that can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. You almost feel sorry for them, except for the fact that they are trying to drag everyone else around them down to their own level of misery and self loathing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:26 AM
 
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
15,179 posts, read 12,551,229 times
Reputation: 26984
I just saw a video of Anitifa attacking people with hammers.

Antifa are leftist violent criminals hurting people, ego the masks so they won’t get identified by law enforcement. The left praise and endorse these crazy lunatics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top