U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:29 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,963 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13745

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I just saw a video of Anitifa attacking people with hammers.

Antifa are leftist violent criminals hurting people, ego the masks so they won’t get identified by law enforcement. The left praise and endorse these crazy lunatics.

I'm not posting any of those videos here because it probably is against the forums rules. I have also received warnings about posting outside videos, pictures, etc. Many of these videos are vulgar and inappropriate to post here.

I agree with you 100% BTW. It doesn't mean we support the proud boys or their brand of hate by any means. What it does mean is that we support rule of law, decency and respect towards your fellow citizens and their property (as in keeping your hands to yourself, even if you disagree), and so on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:29 AM
 
7,784 posts, read 4,450,435 times
Reputation: 10116
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Because they generally do lose, when all is said and done. They are angry because life sucks when you are a loser that can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. You almost feel sorry for them, except for the fact that they are trying to drag everyone else around them down to their own level of misery and self loathing.
That’s your perspective, ever consider theirs? Or are they just “the enemy” that must be destroyed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:30 AM
 
5,413 posts, read 1,073,836 times
Reputation: 2160
Not only are Antifa villains, so are various members of the Right! You know, those extreme Alt-Right scum!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:33 AM
 
Location: AZ
2,276 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I'm not posting any of those videos here because it probably is against the forums rules. I have also received warnings about posting outside links, videos, pictures, etc. Many of these videos are vulgar and inappropriate to post here.
Hahahahah......hahahahahahaha. What a lame excuse.


You have no proof that the entirety of “antifa are villains”.

I despise fascism, as a true American should. Does that make me anti-Fascist? Yes. Am I about to take to the streets and commit crimes? Not a chance in hell; I don’t even have a parking ticket to my name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:35 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,963 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13745
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
That’s your perspective, ever consider theirs? Or are they just “the enemy” that must be destroyed?

No, I've just seen this play out time and time again in the videos. Sometimes you'll see 20 Antifa trying to beat up 1 Trump supporter, PB, whatever they are, and they still can't win. A very sad display of weakness. In the Portland demonstration, Antifa knocked out an older gentlemen, probably in his 50's, and they bloodied up a 60 something year old pretty good, but this is probably because they are resorting to using pipes and hammers now. Boomers, take notice. If you go out there looking for a fight, you might find it, and it's probably not going to be a fair fight. But as they say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:42 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,963 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13745
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Hahahahah......hahahahahahaha. What a lame excuse.


You have no proof that the entirety of “antifa are villains”.

I despise fascism, as a true American should. Does that make me anti-Fascist? Yes. Am I about to take to the streets and commit crimes? Not a chance in hell; I don’t even have a parking ticket to my name.

This thread is hopefully not about you, so quit trying to make it about you. Stay on topic please. And as one poster pointed out, the president of the United States has already declared Antifa are domestic terrorists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:45 AM
 
Location: AZ
2,276 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
This thread is hopefully not about you, so quite trying to make it about you. Stay on topic please. And as one poster pointed out, the president of the United States has already declared Antifa are domestic terrorists.
Quit deflecting; at no point does my post imply that this farce of a thread is “about me”.

The current president of the United States says many things, but that doesn’t make it true. You’ve been had.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:53 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,963 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13745
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Quit deflecting; at no point does my post imply that this farce of a thread is “about me”.

The current president of the United States says many things, but that doesn’t make it true. You’ve been had.

You keep rambling about how virtuous you think you are, and no one cares. The thread is about Antifa and their criminal tendencies, which makes them villains in the eyes of millions of Americans. Denying that they behave like a violent mob amounts to displaying tremendous ignorance as to the subject you are attempting to discus. But you are as free to have and share your own opinion as I am.

And the president's opinion is definitely worth something. He also has the power and authority to do something about this problem. If they find themselves labelled as terrorists, guess what, they are terrorists. Your opinion is worth precisely nothing at that point, along with whatever argument you are trying to make.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 12:56 AM
 
Location: AZ
2,276 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You keep rambling about how virtuous you think you are, and no one cares. The thread is about Antifa and their criminal tendencies, which makes them villains in the eyes of millions of Americans. Denying that they behave like a violent mob amounts to displaying tremendous ignorance as to the subject you are attempting to discus.
There’s that projection again.

I’m not the one rambling on about virtue, Mr. “I condemn violence but not really”.


Ignorance is bliss in your case, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 01:01 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,963 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13745
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
There’s that projection again.

I’m not the one rambling on about virtue, Mr. “I condemn violence but not really”.


Ignorance is bliss in your case, eh?

Whatever you say. Doesn't change reality one bit. Antifa are terrorists according to the president, and he has accomplished more in 3 years than you will ever accomplish in 1 lifetime. And that is 100% fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top