U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-25-2019, 01:04 AM
 
Location: AZ
2,323 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Whatever you say. Doesn't change reality one bit. Antifa are terrorists according to the president, and he has accomplished more in 3 years than you will ever accomplish in 1 lifetime. And that is 100% fact.
Awwww, couldn’t actually come up with a response that wasn’t ad-hominem?

Face it, you’re gaslighting and you know it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-25-2019, 01:14 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Awwww, couldn’t actually come up with a response that wasn’t ad-hominem?

Face it, you’re gaslighting and you know it.
Hiding behind words and terms you probably can't even define, because you've got nothing.

FACT: Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization according to the standing president of the USA.

FACT: Your opinion is no more valuable or worthy than mine, and is not even in the same league as the president of the United States opinion.

FAT: Antifa hides behind masks like villains.

FACT: Antifa is known for bring dangerous weapons like hammers and pipes to fight.

Too much truth for you to handle, especially considering the propaganda you probably feed yourself from the trough of CNN and other leftist propaganda machines. Claiming ignorance does not make your points more virtuous by the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 01:22 AM
 
Location: AZ
2,323 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Hiding behind words and terms you probably can't even define, because you've got nothing.

Fact: Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization according to the standing president of the USA.

Fact: Antifa hides behind masks like villains.

FACT. Antifa is known for bring dangerous weapons like hammers and pipes to fight.

Too much truth for you to handle, especially considering the propaganda you probably feed yourself from the trough of CNN and other leftist propaganda machines.
There’s that projection, yet again.

You’ve resorted to personal attacks because your position is merely based on your limited view of reality.

A. The President’s personal opinion is not fact

B. It is generally not illegal to wear a mask. Furthermore correlation is not causation; individuals with masks are not inherent criminals.

C. Certain individuals of antifa do not represent a de-centralized organization that solely exists to counter fascism.

D. Your “facts” are utter, baseless, BS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 01:24 AM
 
7,800 posts, read 4,450,435 times
Reputation: 10132
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
No, I've just seen this play out time and time again in the videos. Sometimes you'll see 20 Antifa trying to beat up 1 Trump supporter, PB, whatever they are, and they still can't win. A very sad display of weakness. In the Portland demonstration, Antifa knocked out an older gentlemen, probably in his 50's, and they bloodied up a 60 something year old pretty good, but this is probably because they are resorting to using pipes and hammers now. Boomers, take notice. If you go out there looking for a fight, you might find it, and it's probably not going to be a fair fight. But as they say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Consider your sources.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 01:27 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
There’s that projection, yet again.

You’ve resorted to personal attacks because your position is merely based on your limited view of reality.

A. The President’s personal opinion is not fact

B. It is generally not illegal to wear a mask. Furthermore correlation is not causation; individuals with masks are not inherent criminals.

C. Certain individuals of antifa do not represent a de-centralized organization that solely exists to counter fascism.

D. Your “facts” are utter, baseless, BS.

All the facts I stated are in fact true. The president declared Antifa terrorists, exactly as I stated. I said Antifa members generally hide behind masks like villains. Antifa brings hammers and pipes to a fist fight. And you continue to hide behind your own ignorance as if it is a virtue.

You have nothing and you continue posting nothing as if it is something.


Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Consider your sources.
How am I supposed to read this, with a microscope?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 01:33 AM
 
Location: AZ
2,323 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
All the facts I stated are in fact true. The president declared Antifa terrorists, exactly as I stated. I said Antifa members generally hide behind masks like villains. Antifa brings hammers and pipes to a fist fight. And you continue to hide behind your own ignorance as if it is a virtue.

You have nothing and you continue posting nothing as if it is something.
More projection.

I’ve repeatedly asked for actual proof and you do nothing but deflect.

Again, the president’s opinion is not fact; I’m truly sorry that you’re gullible enough think so.

Again, you’re making a blatant false equivalency that masks make one villainous. This is a lie on your part.

Again, one cannot make an all-encompassing claim about an organization based upon the actions of a handful of individuals, unless you’d like to also call all Republicans white supremacists, which they would be, by your logic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 01:33 AM
 
7,800 posts, read 4,450,435 times
Reputation: 10132
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 01:35 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
More projection.

I’ve repeatedly asked for actual proof and you do nothing but deflect.

Again, the president’s opinion is not fact; I’m truly sorry that you’re gullible enough think so.

Again, you’re making a blatant false equivalency that masks make one villainous. This is a lie on your part.

Again, one cannot make an all-encompassing claim about an organization based upon the actions of a handful of individuals, unless you’d like to also call all Republicans white supremacists, which they would be, by your logic.

You can't even comprehend what I am saying. You misinterpret the things I say either intentionally, or perhaps you simply can't comprehend written text. For example, I stated that the president stated Antifa was a terrorist organization. That's it. And you go on about how you feel about his opinion. But the fact remains, the president of the USA declared them a terrorist organization, and that is fact, end of discussion.


You don't have to agree with what he said, but he definitely did say it. Millions of Americans recognize and acknowledge what he thinks, regardless of your lesser opinion of him or his supporters. To argue against the fact that he made this declaration is simply proving, you are not worth arguing with because you lack the mental capacity to carry on intelligent debate. You are genuinely a waste of time.

Notnamed, if the guy was carrying a weapon, than he got exactly what he had coming to him. But that very same day, Antifa was caught carrying pipes and throwing hammers. The police did make a number of arrests, and many people were found to be carrying a wide range of dangerous weapons. I believe the media is largely to blame for this madness, because they were pumping this event up like it was a sports or WWE event.

Last edited by andywire; 08-25-2019 at 01:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 01:39 AM
 
Location: AZ
2,323 posts, read 475,191 times
Reputation: 1022
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You can't even comprehend what I am saying. You misinterpret the things I see either intentionally, or perhaps you simply can't comprehend written text.


Noname, if the guy is carrying weapons, than he got exactly what he had coming to him. But that very same day, Antifa was caught carrying pipes and throwing hammers. The police did make a number of arrests, and many people were found to be carrying a wide range of dangerous weapons.
You aren’t saying anything, and that’s exactly the point; which is to say, you have no point except to gaslight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-25-2019, 01:46 AM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,970 posts, read 14,202,754 times
Reputation: 13751
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
You aren’t saying anything, and that’s exactly the point; which is to say, you have no point except to gaslight.

This is my thread. Go start your own thread. You're wasting your time and mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top