U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 06:33 AM

2,593 posts, read 1,016,664 times

Advertisements

Hillary has been attacked by the right wing media for decades. “Lock her up” the media cries. Meanwhile, not one day behind bars for Hillary. Funny when it was her husband Bill softened rules for the media to follow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 06:40 AM

10,784 posts, read 4,506,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Typical... I though so...

Let me know when you find that lie.
All you need to do is read his feed. You do not even need to be on twitter. Leave CD for a couple of minutes search "Trump tweets today". You can find all his lies and fake news. A lot of it comes from your favorite
sources.

Now, just to remind you.

I do not open links nor do I post links.

Old Today, 06:43 AM

52,487 posts, read 42,196,618 times
Here, let me completely leave politics out of it, maybe then some will grasp the issue.

Most of the media is owned by huge for profit mega corporations and are currently in a lot of financial trouble due to the internet and high levels of competition.

Not making money for a corporation causes pressures to be applied to cut costs and get better ratings. This can easily result in skewed narratives because they're chasing niche audiences instead of reporting the news.

This is nothing new, our great republic has gone through some very bad times in terms of press quality and frankly we at levels that are the worst in probably 90+ years. It's not even how things are reported but rather WHAT is reported.

Old Today, 06:45 AM

52,487 posts, read 42,196,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Hillary has been attacked by the right wing media for decades. ďLock her upĒ the media cries. Meanwhile, not one day behind bars for Hillary. Funny when it was her husband Bill softened rules for the media to follow.
True and they were called fake news for doing so. Oh wait Faux, not fake...

Because saying fake news is fascism, while saying Faux news for almost 2 decades isn't. Um, just because.

Old Today, 06:51 AM

4,580 posts, read 2,709,138 times
Quote:
It is not a right to defame, slander, or libel.
The biggest Fake News Hoax.... Russia.
Refuse to report on the biggest scandal and conspiracy in US history. Spygate.
MSM did not create the Mueller investigation, Rod Rosenstein did and he is a Republican. Blame them.

I don't know about other news outlets but the NY Times has reported on Barr investigating the origins of the Mueller investigation.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/13/u...nt-review.html

Old Today, 06:52 AM

67,315 posts, read 34,278,271 times
The Media tried to connect Trump to the very billionaire pedophile ring, they denied and avoided its existence as an Alex Jones conspiracy.(no wonder they needed Alex off social media)

Old Today, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
All you need to do is read his feed. You do not even need to be on twitter. Leave CD for a couple of minutes search "Trump tweets today". You can find all his lies and fake news. A lot of it comes from your favorite
sources.

Now, just to remind you.

I do not open links nor do I post links.
Post one. I'm not seeing it.

Old Today, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
MSM did not create the Mueller investigation, Rod Rosenstein did and he is a Republican. Blame them.

I don't know about other news outlets but the NY Times has reported on Barr investigating the origins of the Mueller investigation.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/13/u...nt-review.html
Comey leaked to who for what purpose?
Narratives cannot be controlled, like they once were.

Old Today, 06:57 AM

6,089 posts, read 2,835,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
You guys donít like the attention Trump gets in the media, then next time elect a boring President.

President Obama was pretty boring, although that didnít stop the right-wing mass media from attacking him 24/7.
Well Obama was far from boring! Just look at these scandals !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrTf6CaTTc0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YFej3mjsis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ool3zz_ws60

Old Today, 06:57 AM

10,784 posts, read 4,506,656 times
Quote:
The Media tried to connect Trump to the very billionaire pedophile ring, they denied and avoided its existence as an Alex Jones conspiracy.(no wonder they needed Alex off social media)
Simple enough. Trump has video's of him greeting Epstein at parties. Trump has also admitted that he and Epstein were the only males at a party with 28 "models". Trump has even given quotes in the past about his friendship with Epstein. Then tries to walk them back.

Trump creates his own problems and then makes them worse
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or