U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-25-2019, 08:36 PM
 
761 posts, read 393,670 times
Reputation: 180

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The OP seems upset we aren't continuing involvement in Syria.

That says everything.
LOL

what a desperate spin attempt

#discount kelly ann conway#

 
Old 08-25-2019, 08:38 PM
 
25,372 posts, read 12,415,910 times
Reputation: 10910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
There's something PHENOMENALLY hypocritical about really fake President Donald Trump demanding a democratic election in Venezuela

A painful fact for supporters of really fake President Donald Trump is that he was not elected via a democratic vote

Yet here we are with his attack dog John Bolton and puppet Juan Guido doing their best to orchestrate a military coup against the Democratically elected leader of oil wealthy Venezuela... Nicolas Maduro

Venezuela has seemed to fade from the Lexicon of right-wing news Proprietors in recent months as it is becoming increasingly clear that the military coup attempt has failed and dirty Donald and furry John have to Scuttle back to their office knowing good and well that they are going to have to face this music come the next election cycle

I have to wonder where puppet Juan Guido will go??

In a similar fashion to how really fake President Donald Trump was booted out of Syria it looks like his meddling in Venezuela has come to an equally pitiful end

#REALLY FAKE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP fail#

https://youtu.be/Fsx1L6moDG8

https://youtu.be/EPtuq6rJTVk

https://youtu.be/YJ7xzWumQTc

https://youtu.be/_Hbz5saaPdI
#southafricanafflictedwithTDS#
 
Old 08-25-2019, 08:46 PM
 
8,006 posts, read 2,827,913 times
Reputation: 3136
I am really confused. GOP is against Venezuela government. GOP is for relations with Russia. Russia is backing Venezuala government.

Does GOP have a clue?
 
Old 08-25-2019, 08:48 PM
 
761 posts, read 393,670 times
Reputation: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Calm down. It'll be ok.
Well, im not certain its gonna be "ok"

Failed coups have consequences,

Maybee you shoud ask somebody to explain the thread to you

You even know who Juan Guido is?

...dont worry, hes not in the "caravan"

LOL
 
Old 08-25-2019, 09:10 PM
 
25,372 posts, read 12,415,910 times
Reputation: 10910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
Sweet loard of mercy...

Do any of you IDIOTS know whats going down in VENEZUELA???
Yes, socialism is a massive failure.
 
Old 08-25-2019, 11:06 PM
 
31,486 posts, read 16,083,139 times
Reputation: 20771
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Yes, socialism is a massive failure.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/venez...b0acc593e4eea8

Police Believe Venezuela Zoo Animals Stolen For Food Amid Crisis
 
Old 08-26-2019, 08:32 PM
 
Location: Clyde Hill, WA
4,333 posts, read 777,870 times
Reputation: 1397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
There's something PHENOMENALLY hypocritical about really fake President Donald Trump demanding a democratic election in Venezuela

A painful fact for supporters of really fake President Donald Trump is that he was not elected via a democratic vote

Yet here we are with his attack dog John Bolton and puppet Juan Guido doing their best to orchestrate a military coup against the Democratically elected leader of oil wealthy Venezuela... Nicolas Maduro....
Maduro's elections have been widely discredited as rigged. He's known to have stacked the elections officials with his lackeys.

And Trump was in fact duly elected by a legitimate vote.

Try again.
 
Old 08-26-2019, 09:04 PM
 
Location: Seattle WA, USA
4,113 posts, read 2,355,164 times
Reputation: 2754
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
Maduro's elections have been widely discredited as rigged. He's known to have stacked the elections officials with his lackeys.

And Trump was in fact duly elected by a legitimate vote.

Try again.
And what if Hillary had declared her self as president (because of Russian "interference", and her winning the popular vote) and tried to get the military behind her to overthrow trump and the rest of the developed countries had recognized Hillary as president over Trump, what then? That's basically what's happening in Venezuela.
 
Old 08-26-2019, 09:22 PM
 
Location: Clyde Hill, WA
4,333 posts, read 777,870 times
Reputation: 1397
Quote:
Originally Posted by grega94 View Post
And what if Hillary had declared her self as president (because of Russian "interference", and her winning the popular vote) and tried to get the military behind her to overthrow trump and the rest of the developed countries had recognized Hillary as president over Trump, what then? That's basically what's happening in Venezuela.
There's a lot of other stuff happening in Venezuela. People are literally starving. Things are so bad that there has been a massive diaspora that started around 2012. There's no diaspora from the US.

Chavez at least honored election results in the rare instances when he lost. His successor Maduro has taken over election machinery and is now effectively a dictator.
 
Old 08-26-2019, 09:25 PM
 
8,006 posts, read 2,827,913 times
Reputation: 3136
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis t View Post
There's a lot of other stuff happening in Venezuela. People are literally starving. Things are so bad that there has been a massive diaspora that started around 2012. There's no diaspora from the US.

Chavez at least honored election results in the rare instances when he lost. His successor Maduro has taken over election machinery and is now effectively a dictator.
Yes, Exactly like his backer. Putin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top