U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-25-2019, 06:46 AM
 
761 posts, read 393,670 times
Reputation: 180

Advertisements

There's something PHENOMENALLY hypocritical about really fake President Donald Trump demanding a democratic election in Venezuela

A painful fact for supporters of really fake President Donald Trump is that he was not elected via a democratic vote

Yet here we are with his attack dog John Bolton and puppet Juan Guido doing their best to orchestrate a military coup against the Democratically elected leader of oil wealthy Venezuela... Nicolas Maduro

Venezuela has seemed to fade from the Lexicon of right-wing news Proprietors in recent months as it is becoming increasingly clear that the military coup attempt has failed and dirty Donald and furry John have to Scuttle back to their office knowing good and well that they are going to have to face this music come the next election cycle

I have to wonder where puppet Juan Guido will go??

In a similar fashion to how really fake President Donald Trump was booted out of Syria it looks like his meddling in Venezuela has come to an equally pitiful end

#REALLY FAKE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP fail#

https://youtu.be/Fsx1L6moDG8

https://youtu.be/EPtuq6rJTVk

https://youtu.be/YJ7xzWumQTc

https://youtu.be/_Hbz5saaPdI

 
Old 08-25-2019, 06:52 AM
 
46,608 posts, read 18,665,265 times
Reputation: 19397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
A painful fact for supporters of really fake President Donald Trump is that he was not elected via a democratic vote
Incorrect. Trump won the Democratic vote in 30 out of 50 states. He won the Democratic vote in 50% more states than Hillary Clinton. And prior to that he won the Democratic vote in the vast majority of Republican primaries.

As for the rest. You complain about the US Constitution and someone think that 230 year old document was somehow written by Trump. Odd for someone who doesn't live here to fret over such nonsense, but that's really your issue.
 
Old 08-25-2019, 06:59 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
67,840 posts, read 34,647,197 times
Reputation: 14620
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Incorrect. Trump won the Democratic vote in 30 out of 50 states. He won the Democratic vote in 50% more states than Hillary Clinton. And prior to that he won the Democratic vote in the vast majority of Republican primaries.

As for the rest. You complain about the US Constitution and someone think that 230 year old document was somehow written by Trump. Odd for someone who doesn't live here to fret over such nonsense, but that's really your issue.
Ya, Occasional Cortex wants to rid the electoral college. So, as sovereign states, each state counts as one vote toward President.
 
Old 08-25-2019, 07:01 AM
 
Location: USA
19,682 posts, read 9,478,879 times
Reputation: 14733
If you don't like how U.S. Presidents have been elected from the beginning, then lobby to amend the Constitution. The U.S. is a Constitutional Representative Republic, where STATES elect the President, not people.
 
Old 08-25-2019, 07:14 AM
 
Location: NJ
17,323 posts, read 12,073,482 times
Reputation: 11190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
There's something PHENOMENALLY hypocritical about really fake President Donald Trump demanding a democratic election in Venezuela

A painful fact for supporters of really fake President Donald Trump is that he was not elected via a democratic vote

Yet here we are with his attack dog John Bolton and puppet Juan Guido doing their best to orchestrate a military coup against the Democratically elected leader of oil wealthy Venezuela... Nicolas Maduro

Venezuela has seemed to fade from the Lexicon of right-wing news Proprietors in recent months as it is becoming increasingly clear that the military coup attempt has failed and dirty Donald and furry John have to Scuttle back to their office knowing good and well that they are going to have to face this music come the next election cycle

I have to wonder where puppet Juan Guido will go??

In a similar fashion to how really fake President Donald Trump was booted out of Syria it looks like his meddling in Venezuela has come to an equally pitiful end

#REALLY FAKE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP fail#

https://youtu.be/Fsx1L6moDG8

https://youtu.be/EPtuq6rJTVk

https://youtu.be/YJ7xzWumQTc

https://youtu.be/_Hbz5saaPdI
2016 democrat socialists put up a fake presidential democrat candidate!


Dem/socialists rigged the primary election to eliminate Hillary's main competition, Bernie, and then hired democrat party shills to pretend to compete with Hillary for the democrat nomination. One of which promised to change the US from standard measure to metric! That was Chaffee from RI. Then the Obama administration put their finger on the scale of justice and refused to prosecute Hillary for her crimes.


If that does not constitute a fake democrat candidate nothing does.


So what did we get in 2016, a fake democrat candidate to run against a guy who beat out 16 other veteran republican primary candidates, made media and political prognosticators look foolish and revealed their extreme prejudice.
 
Old 08-25-2019, 09:37 AM
 
761 posts, read 393,670 times
Reputation: 180
100% avoidance of topic

LOL

These responses belong here...

FAKE president Donald Trump (will America accept another election loser as president?
 
Old 08-25-2019, 09:40 AM
 
Location: Denver, CO
8,776 posts, read 2,064,241 times
Reputation: 1732
Is this satire?
 
Old 08-25-2019, 09:42 AM
 
31,486 posts, read 16,083,139 times
Reputation: 20771
The OP seems upset we aren't continuing involvement in Syria.

That says everything.
 
Old 08-25-2019, 07:51 PM
 
761 posts, read 393,670 times
Reputation: 180
Sweet loard of mercy...

Do any of you IDIOTS know whats going down in VENEZUELA???
 
Old 08-25-2019, 07:55 PM
 
Location: DMV Area/NYC/Honolulu
13,108 posts, read 6,752,670 times
Reputation: 12733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer View Post
Sweet loard of mercy...

Do any of you IDIOTS know whats going down in VENEZUELA???
Calm down. It'll be ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top