U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 11:43 AM

13,197 posts, read 7,886,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
You have to give the devil his due. Excellent job in destroying the fabric of the ideals America was built on. America the Beautiful. Now America, the damned.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/america...st-11566738001
Would you use Trump as your model example to raise your children by?

Ask any mother that question, even a Trump supporter and they'd say NO WAY!

So who, exactly is destroying the moral fiber of this nation if Trump is our example?

Snort
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 11:46 AM

606 posts, read 168,418 times
Quote:
I personally appreciate people becoming more "equal" in this country. I really didn't care for the ideals America was built on in the first place, what with everybody but property-owning white men being subservient and treated at lesser. I guess you think it was a better time before the Civil Rights Act, women being allowed to vote, prohibition of child labor, etc. No thanks. We still have a LONG way to go though, and I don't know if we'll ever get there.
I guess you on the Left just cant get past that we’re not still living in days of Jim Crow

Old Today, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Would you use Trump as your model example to raise your children by?

Ask any mother that question, even a Trump supporter and they'd say NO WAY!

So who, exactly is destroying the moral fiber of this nation if Trump is our example?
Why don’t you ask the same mothers if they would support a party that has no problems with drag queens reading books to school children.

Old Today, 11:55 AM

32,299 posts, read 20,373,659 times
Quote:
Why donít you ask the same mothers if they would support a party that has no problems with drag queens reading books to school children.

So. What.

You think THAT will be the downfall of the US? Out of all the horrors in the world, for you the most scary is a guy in woman's clothes?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old Today, 11:57 AM

Quote:
So. What.

You think THAT will be the downfall of the US? Out of all the horrors in the world, for you the most scary is a guy in woman's clothes?
I guess you don’t have an issue with child abuse.

Old Today, 12:00 PM

Quote:
I guess you donít have an issue with child abuse.
That was a sharp right turn. Are you saying having a drag queen read to children is child abuse?

Old Today, 12:02 PM

9,539 posts, read 2,904,060 times
Quote:
I guess you on the Left just cant get past that weíre not still living in days of Jim Crow
Um, yeah, we are. As a matter of fact, things got a lot worse after the emancipation proclamation, purposely so. And it's still going on today. You might want to branch out with your research a bit. I recommend you read "The Warmth of Other Suns" if you think things are just ducky in this country now.

Old Today, 12:02 PM

Quote:
That was a sharp right turn. Are you saying having a drag queen read to children is child abuse?
If you can’t figure out why it’s child abuse it’s not use explaining it to you...

Old Today, 12:03 PM

4,203 posts, read 1,188,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
I value kindness, love, honesty, courage, compassion, open-mindedness, and reason.

I guess since I prioritize those over chest-thumping about my countries, going through the motions at church/temple, or popping out children just because society says everyone should, that makes me of the devil.

Nice post, ohhwanderlust! We're both of the devil. We had one child and called it good. We raised our daughter to be a thoughtful, honest, kind, compassionate, reasonable person. I think we succeeded.

Old Today, 12:04 PM

Quote:
If you canít figure out why itís child abuse itís not use explaining it to you...

It is quite obvious you have never suffered from actual child abuse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or