U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:04 PM

11,924 posts, read 5,055,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Oh really...I donít know what part of newgland youíre from but I have friends that live in Cambridge, Mass near Harvard square. And I can assure theyíre afraid to put anything out thatís patriotic or have to do with MAGA displays without the fear of their home being vandalized or their heads being shot off...but carry on
Sure you do, random always outraged internet person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:04 PM

8,756 posts, read 1,995,393 times
Quote:
Why donít you ask the same mothers if they would support a party that has no problems with drag queens reading books to school children.
If Republicans had the guts to eliminate government schools that wouldn't even be an issue.

Old Today, 12:05 PM

15,466 posts, read 13,499,659 times
Quote:
You have to give the devil his due. Excellent job in destroying the fabric of the ideals America was built on. America the Beautiful. Now America, the damned.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/america...st-11566738001
So how would you propose correcting the above to get people to please you by being more patriotic, more Christian and have more kids?

Old Today, 12:05 PM

9,539 posts, read 2,904,060 times
Quote:
If you canít figure out why itís child abuse itís not use explaining it to you...
You might want to look up the definition of child abuse. Someone dressed in drag reading to a child is not it.

Old Today, 12:06 PM

1,944 posts, read 564,392 times
Quote:
I guess you on the Left just cant get past that weíre not still living in days of Jim Crow
Maybe you missed the thread of the senator that said her town should only be white?

I would think youd be rejoicing on that one, since youre all about the same ideals of some white men that think only white men should have all the power in this country.

32,300 posts, read 20,373,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
If Republicans had the guts to eliminate government schools that wouldn't even be an issue.
I believe it occurred at the public library.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

13,199 posts, read 7,886,447 times
Quote:
Why donít you ask the same mothers if they would support a party that has no problems with drag queens reading books to school children.
I asked you a specific question.
You answered with some off the wall, 4chan, redstate meme about full dress drag queens reading books to children????????
Show me the videos of drag queens reading to children and I'll show you endless hours of the most disgusting, racial, bigoted, bare faced lies that are happening on a daily basis coming from the president.

Do these drag queens have the same force of the presidential bully pulpit to give their message?
Is the book they're reading to the children about drag queens?
How do you know it isn't the constitution of the united states the drag queens are reading to the children?

But the whole world knows exactly what Trump is saying. Including your children.

613 posts, read 168,418 times
Quote:
It is quite obvious you have never suffered from actual child abuse.
You’re entitled to your opinion...

Old Today, 12:07 PM

8,756 posts, read 1,995,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I believe it occurred at the public library.
If Republicans had the guts to eliminate government libraries it wouldn't be an issue, either.

Old Today, 12:07 PM

11,924 posts, read 5,055,441 times
Quote:
I guess you on the Left just cant get past that weíre not still living in days of Jim Crow
LOL at the irony from the pearl clutchers.

What is MAGA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or