U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:32 PM

621 posts, read 168,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
You're a MAGA.

MAGA = communism.
Wow...talk about derangement!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 12:34 PM

8,766 posts, read 1,995,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
The truth hurts.

You exposed your self as a commie when you used the term "our" youth. Kids don't belong to the collective, comrade.

Old Today, 12:35 PM

Quote:
. The truth hurts.

You exposed your self as a commie when you used the term "our" youth. Kids don't belong to the collective, comrade.
Anything you say comrade...

Old Today, 12:36 PM

15,467 posts, read 13,499,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Trump supporter prattling about morality, it doesn't get much better, lol!
LOL, one of the best counter posts in this thread!

Old Today, 12:36 PM

1,888 posts, read 3,800,119 times
Quote:
Oh really...I donít know what part of newgland youíre from but I have friends that live in Cambridge, Mass near Harvard square. And I can assure theyíre afraid to put anything out thatís patriotic or have to do with MAGA displays without the fear of their home being vandalized or their heads being shot off...but carry on
I don't live in Cambridge but in another metro Boston community. We moved here from Tampa 1 year ago. There are twice as many flags, red and white bunting and similar on display in my neighborhood than I saw in Tampa.

Old Today, 12:38 PM

11,223 posts, read 11,044,094 times
Thank the Lord that the usa can have less religious RWNJs to look forward to in the future

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ion-is-rising/

Old Today, 12:38 PM

Quote:
I don't live in Cambridge but in another metro Boston community. We moved here from Tampa 1 year ago. There are twice as many flags, red and white bunting and similar on display in my neighborhood than I saw in Tampa.
Great to hear...maybe things are looking up since Trump got elected!

Old Today, 12:39 PM

11,223 posts, read 11,044,094 times
Quote:
Not at all...the authoritarian in chief ordered American companies to stop doing business in China on Fri

Old Today, 12:39 PM

16,332 posts, read 4,301,859 times
Quote:
You have to give the devil his due. Excellent job in destroying the fabric of the ideals America was built on. America the Beautiful. Now America, the damned.
There are some problem here.

Firstly, the likes of you have told us that America is 2/3rd or more "conservative". If this is true, why did all those Reagan and Bush followers not teach their children properly?

The longer story is that Religion was the way to explain things before we had science and medicine. Less Religious societies are usually more successful (China, Japan, Europe)...and now the USA to some extent.

"Patriotism" ??? Yep, as they say, when Fascism comes to the US, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross (as it is now).....

Children? Well, the economy has been so bad for so long that people are just not going to reproduce as much...knowing that even their medical care, let alone other needs, are within one month of going away (1/2 of Americans live week to week).......

Nothing to do with "the left" - who the likes of you have always told us are a tiny minority. Since most Children are formed in the first 8 years or so, it's awful hard for a NYC liberal to insert themselves into Texas households and steer the parents and kids. But if you say so...that often makes it questionable ( based on recent record).

Old Today, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Not at all...the authoritarian in chief ordered American companies to stop doing business in China on Fri
I find interesting how you on the Left are constantly siding with the chicoms against the best interests of the United States.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or