U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 05:14 PM

31,821 posts, read 19,855,529 times

Advertisements

Has the stable genius considered the massive amount of nuclear radioactive disbursement that would result by nuking a hurricane?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
A lot of people don't know that Trump's uncle John was a physicist and professor at MIT. Trump has said they used to have long talks about nuclear energy and weapons and he learned a lot from him.
More likely trump got the idea from watching this movie:

Quote:
Off the coast of Mexico, the ship of shark fin smuggler Carlos Santiago is caught in a cyclone, interrupting his meeting with a potential buyer. A tornado throws swarms of sharks onto the boat, killing all aboard.

The cyclone soon hits Los Angeles, flooding the city with shark-infested seawater.

Ultimately, Fin destroys the last sharknado with a bomb attached to his car and the sharks begin to plummet toward the ground. One falling shark flies directly toward the remaining members of the group. Fin jumps into its mouth with a chainsaw and cuts his way out. He emerges carrying an unconscious but otherwise unharmed Nova. Matt is reunited with Nova, and Fin gets back together with April.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharknado

Meanwhile, the US is fighting the trumpnado.

Old Today, 05:23 PM

Seems a hurricane is forming in the Atlantic and heading straight for Mar A Lago!

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/gra...923.shtml?cone

Old Today, 05:23 PM

5,725 posts, read 2,108,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
The obvious answer to this is, set off 10,000 Atomic weapons.

Hmm... a hurricane is a heat engine. If we add a lot more heat, what possibly could go wrong?

Old Today, 05:28 PM

11,930 posts, read 5,058,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
A lot of people don't know that Trump's uncle John was a physicist and professor at MIT. Trump has said they used to have long talks about nuclear energy and weapons and he learned a lot from him.

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

Old Today, 05:33 PM

9,024 posts, read 5,177,215 times
yall do know its a made up fake news story

Old Today, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
Trump must really be embarrassed he ever proposed the idea.

Old Today, 06:15 PM

11,106 posts, read 5,151,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Trump must really be embarrassed he ever proposed the idea.
He the article posted by the OP says Trump never suggested nuking the hurricanes.

The OP should be embarrassed for posting such nonsense.

Old Today, 06:19 PM

11,930 posts, read 5,058,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
You mean like when he said he never slept with nor made payments to Stormy Daniels?

The man says windmills cause cancer, is this such a stretch?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or