U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-27-2019, 04:26 AM
 
8,098 posts, read 3,629,526 times
Reputation: 11444

Advertisements

Trump supporters are blinded by this guy. Such a pathetic place to be in why these followers donít want to know the truth.

 
Old 08-27-2019, 04:59 AM
 
Location: Ohio
5,270 posts, read 1,919,326 times
Reputation: 4431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
My "analysis" is spot on. Your angry reaction just confirms that.

Trumplings fear the future because they see themselves shrinking away from the center of that future's focus. They're angry because they've been told to be by hate radio. They're irrational because they've been led like lemmings to support the exact same party that's causing their economic distress. They call themselves "christians" as they support tRump's mistreatment of women and children seeking asylum. They see their fellow Americans as enemies, now that the Soviet Union is out of business. Matter of fact, they now see Russia as good and the FBI as bad; because they've been told to.

That all adds up to a whole lot of right wingers following windbag demagogues who give them simple slogans to chant.

But thanks for sharing.

Dead on. You always get right to the point, OG. One thing you can usually rely on - the angrier the reaction, the closer to to the truth of your statements or observations. A Trumpling confronted with the truth is like a vampire being exposed to the rays of the sun; a lot of frothing and flipping ensues.
 
Old 08-27-2019, 05:23 AM
 
Location: Washington State
19,581 posts, read 10,148,119 times
Reputation: 16690
Trump has been proven correct so much that when I disagree with him, I figure he must have more data than I.
 
Old 08-27-2019, 07:17 AM
 
Location: Barrington
47,572 posts, read 34,911,239 times
Reputation: 15760
Kellyanne admonished viewers ď you always want to buy what comes out of his (Trumpís) mouth rather than look into his heartĒ.
 
Old 08-27-2019, 07:22 AM
 
Location: USA
20,024 posts, read 9,593,640 times
Reputation: 15107
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
I opposed almost everything Obama proposed, but I wanted him to be successful for the good of the country, as of Nov 5, 2008.
Obama's policies were destructive, so I did not want him to "succeed" from a policy perspective, but I did not want the country to suffer under him either. I wanted the economy to do well under him, and people to be employed, and successful.
 
Old 08-27-2019, 07:38 AM
 
Location: Barrington
47,572 posts, read 34,911,239 times
Reputation: 15760
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I didn't agree with the Child Tax Credit. I don't think you should incentivize people to have children they can't afford without government assistance.

The Child Tax Credit was doubled to $2000.

Those without qualifying children pay more to provide this SOCIALIZED benefit to the households of 74 million children.

The refundable portion of this credit is capped at $1400 per child.
 
Old 08-27-2019, 07:44 AM
 
Location: Barrington
47,572 posts, read 34,911,239 times
Reputation: 15760
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
That was Rubio’s and Ivanka’s baby. I don’t love it but middle class with two kids do benefit
So does the middle and low income classes with 8 qualifying children.

Lakeland, NJ has the highest birth rate in the world.

A substantial percentage of these households also receive SNAP, housing, utility and healthcare benefits because of their qualifying family size.
 
Old 08-27-2019, 07:59 AM
 
Location: Central Illinois -
22,275 posts, read 14,744,300 times
Reputation: 15454
Hell no!

Cultists do not disobey their leader. That's how they work.
 
Old 08-27-2019, 08:01 AM
 
Location: NE Mississippi
14,343 posts, read 8,961,507 times
Reputation: 20825
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
..................
How about you?
He wasn't Hillary.
He is better than anything the Dems have offered up so far.
 
Old 08-27-2019, 10:46 AM
 
6,485 posts, read 6,221,722 times
Reputation: 3703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
He is the chosen one. I cannot disagree with him because of that.
Many religious people make it sound as if he is really the one sent by their god riding a cloud down to planet earth or something saying he is the best representation of moral, family, and Christian values.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top