Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2019, 03:17 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,029,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
And I have a bridge to sell you in NY.
Well, I've already sold the Brooklyn Bridge last week to a Trumpie from Iowa. And I think I have a buyer for the 59th Street Bridge (connects Manhattan with Queens). But seeing how this guy is from New Joisey you could sell him the George Washington Bridge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2019, 03:31 PM

28,949 posts, read 14,281,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The point kinda went sailing over your head, didn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Somehow I feel like a lot of conservatives would care if it was a Dem President shilling a resort he owned and actively courting money from foreign government officials.

Not really, i just don't care. First it was Stormy, then Russia, then the Mueller report, and a whole bunch of other things. Trump shook hands wrong, Trump drinks his water funny, just one thing after another. It has actually become sort of funny. So i just really don't care. I can't wait until the election has come and gone, regardless of it's outcome.

Old 08-27-2019, 03:54 PM

8,396 posts, read 4,447,536 times
The Attorney General of the US is going to have a government party at Trump's DC hotel. Can't get more swampy than that. The man that is supposed to uphold the law of the nation and set a shining example does neither. Barr has absolutely no morals or ethics. Every action he takes is to solely to please his boss. He is just more swamp scum.

Old 08-27-2019, 04:46 PM

68,279 posts, read 54,042,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Well it's in direct violation of the Constitutional clause on emoluments. Bring it on! This should make impeachment a breeze.

Impeachment? Probably

Removal from office? Doubtful, there's still a sad lack of interest in the truth and the Constitution in the Senate.

Old 08-27-2019, 05:09 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,454,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The President of the United States used an international summit to market his golf resort. And you guys wonder why he's not respected overseas.

You've elected a time-share salesman.

Old 08-27-2019, 05:10 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,232,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
The summit is typically held in the summer months- it’s hurricane and off season in Florida. Makes no sense to host the summit in Miami, let alone at a Trump Org- owned property.

Why not Montana? The weather is wonderful and the scenery can’t be beat.
Because Trump can't cash in

Old 08-27-2019, 05:13 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,367,648 times
Why doesn't it surprise me that Trump's Doral has a problem with bed bugs. They actually entered into a settlement because of the bed bugs!

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...tlement-2019-8

Bed bugs, lice, fleas...yeah, that sounds like a Trump property, if not Trump himself.

Old 08-27-2019, 05:23 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,232,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
I guess some of you really disliked it when Obama took those Hawaii family vacations then. They only cost 5 million each. He took 8 of them. And then there was the Martha's Vineyard trips.....disgusting huh?
Trump has golfed more in two years than Obama did in two terms, but since when did you righties ever care about the truth or not being hypocritical?

Old 08-27-2019, 05:40 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,454,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Somehow I feel like a lot of conservatives would care if it was a Dem President shilling a resort he owned and actively courting money from foreign government officials.

Exactly!

Old 08-27-2019, 05:48 PM

6,711 posts, read 4,364,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA
The President of the United States used an international summit to market his golf resort. And you guys wonder why he's not respected overseas.

Trump will host them, And will charge them big time for it. Thats just wrong. You have it at Camp David. Obama had the G8 there in 2012. Trump never gives up with his corruption and conflict of interests scams.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies