U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-26-2019, 08:37 PM
 
10,082 posts, read 6,656,856 times
Reputation: 19048

Advertisements

I'm a 'sugar baby' who gets paid $500 per date — here's what it's really like to date sugar daddies and get cash, gifts, and 5-star hotel stays



https://www.businessinsider.com/suga...ts-like-2019-8


I put this here instead of Business or Relationship forums because of subject matter. It is a serious article from Business Insider



Regardless of what they call it, sounds like prostitution to me.

 
Old 08-26-2019, 08:44 PM
 
12,153 posts, read 6,271,654 times
Reputation: 3985
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
I'm a 'sugar baby' who gets paid $500 per date — here's what it's really like to date sugar daddies and get cash, gifts, and 5-star hotel stays



https://www.businessinsider.com/suga...ts-like-2019-8


I put this here instead of Business or Relationship forums because of subject matter. It is a serious article from Business Insider



Regardless of what they call it, sounds like prostitution to me.
Two consenting adults, the libertarian in me sees no issue.
 
Old 08-26-2019, 08:50 PM
 
10,082 posts, read 6,656,856 times
Reputation: 19048
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Two consenting adults, the libertarian in me sees no issue.

That is my feelings also. I still posted it here because of content.
 
Old 08-26-2019, 08:53 PM
 
Location: SM
27,023 posts, read 10,398,068 times
Reputation: 10275
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
I'm a 'sugar baby' who gets paid $500 per date — here's what it's really like to date sugar daddies and get cash, gifts, and 5-star hotel stays



https://www.businessinsider.com/suga...ts-like-2019-8


I put this here instead of Business or Relationship forums because of subject matter. It is a serious article from Business Insider



Regardless of what they call it, sounds like prostitution to me.
Clutch those pearls, Mike.

Two individuals, free from duress and with the cognitive ability to do so, may enter into contracts to exchange goods & services as long as the non-aggression principle and private property rights are upheld.

It's called being a free human being. Join us.

 
Old 08-26-2019, 08:54 PM
 
12,094 posts, read 4,845,079 times
Reputation: 29579
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Two consenting adults, the libertarian in me sees no issue.
EXACTLY. Me too. I don't see a problem with this. At all.

Form whatever relationships work out for you. As adults.
 
Old 08-26-2019, 08:54 PM
 
Location: SM
27,023 posts, read 10,398,068 times
Reputation: 10275
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
That is my feelings also. I still posted it here because of content.
I didn't see this follow-up.

Good for you.

So what's controversial about it?
 
Old 08-26-2019, 08:55 PM
 
Location: SM
27,023 posts, read 10,398,068 times
Reputation: 10275
Wow, we have a few folks in here on the freedom train. Should we test their mettle and see how far they are willing to take it?
 
Old 08-26-2019, 08:55 PM
 
Location: Raleigh NC
10,798 posts, read 7,803,158 times
Reputation: 9161
work on better titles for your topics, kthx.
 
Old 08-26-2019, 09:00 PM
 
2,519 posts, read 1,262,947 times
Reputation: 2567
Must say that I envy them.
As an average looking male I worked like an ant to get some level of economic prosperity. And all what they need to do for this is to be born good-looking and spread their legs.
 
Old 08-26-2019, 09:03 PM
 
Location: San Diego CA
5,458 posts, read 3,636,737 times
Reputation: 8894
Free market Capitalism at it’s best or worst depending on your point of view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top