U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM

3,949 posts, read 780,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The people who wear those stupid red hats are looking to p*** people off, and they get what they came looking for. I am surprised no one has been killed yet, not saying I condone that, but these are contentious times, and there is a lot of hatred and anger on both sides.

I saw some guy pumping gas where I was filling up the other day, and he was wearing one of those dumb hats. It took everything inside me not to say something to the guy, so I see how some people would go off the deep end. If you wave a red flag in front of a bull, the results are not going to be good.
Would you be angry if someone has a Trump sign on their front lawn (as we near Election Day) to signal their support? If so, I guess you would be just as angry at someone who puts a Biden sign on their lawn, yes?

Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM

9,193 posts, read 2,609,391 times
Quote:
The people who wear those stupid red hats are looking to p*** people off, and they get what they came looking for. I am surprised no one has been killed yet, not saying I condone that, but these are contentious times, and there is a lot of hatred and anger on both sides.

I saw some guy pumping gas where I was filling up the other day, and he was wearing one of those dumb hats. It took everything inside me not to say something to the guy, so I see how some people would go off the deep end. If you wave a red flag in front of a bull, the results are not going to be good.
Yeah I know right?
Sort of like those girls who wear short skirts were looking to get raped. They deserved it. Right?

Hey those black guys wearing their pants half way down their butts. They just do it to irritate people. They deserve to be harassed right?

Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM

21,405 posts, read 10,329,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
And he's older than Trump. It's not like he's a teenager who has yet to reach adulthood.
Yep. It's deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Would you be angry if someone has a Trump sign on their front lawn (as we near Election Day) to signal their support? If so, I guess you would be just as angry at someone who puts a Biden sign on their lawn, yes?
Don't you remember the thread about a triggered nut in TX who crashed through a fence to deface a sign about the Squad? Don said it was understandable.

When he was chastised by more than a dozen posters, including Dems like myself, he never posted in that thread again.

Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Status: "Honduras and Guatemala: Capitalism's Venezuela" (set 1 day ago)

4,151 posts, read 2,169,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
It never takes much to trigger these freaks.
I don't condone the assaults at all, mind you. Even so...

... if you wear a hat clearly associated with a hateful president, hateful rally crowss, and hateful rhetoric, and you chose to wear that hat, you should expect to be castigated, and rightfully so. Clothing articles are very easily changeable - unlike mental illness, trauma, disabilities, orientation, gender identity, and even theoretically changeable things like social and political beliefs (religious ones, too).

Old Today, 01:09 AM

4,770 posts, read 4,814,278 times
The loons are out tonight.

Old Today, 05:29 AM

10,301 posts, read 8,217,414 times
Victim instigated the liberals and they took the bait.

Old Today, 05:46 AM

13,864 posts, read 7,561,871 times
It takes a special kind of stupid to be triggered by fabric.

Old Today, 06:30 AM

52,503 posts, read 42,204,330 times
I love all of the "I don't condone violence, but..." posts.

Hey guys, you're really just saying that you personally aren't capable or willing to do it yourself but you're glad someone else stepped up and did it.

Don't hide behind semantics, you're glad violence occurred so own it.

Last edited by Mathguy; Today at 06:44 AM..

Old Today, 06:47 AM

27,622 posts, read 19,396,590 times
Quote:

good to know you identify as a bull..

Old Today, 07:02 AM

39,461 posts, read 20,606,767 times
Quote:

People have EVERY RIGHT! to wear the hats without having to worry about being attacked. First the hats, then the left will demand more rights taken away because it offends them.

Instead of blaming people who have the rights, try encouraging your politicians to say something against it. This is only one example of the left wanting to take away our rights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or