U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:36 AM

25,489 posts, read 9,899,293 times

Advertisements

All these MAGA hat attacks. Or alleged ones. Team Ted started it. No! Team Blue started it!

Maybe it's time we all wore standard government-issued uniforms. Since this board is over 99% Marxist that should go over swimmingly.

Old Today, 08:47 AM

15,044 posts, read 12,471,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
It takes a special kind of stupid to be triggered by fabric.
Sad pathetic life they must live to be phased by a hat.

Mentally ill people need help.

Old Today, 08:49 AM

25,489 posts, read 9,899,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
LOL. Hawkeye is a leftist now. I've seen it all.

Hawk man, gonna hafta go do something evil right wing-ish to get your cred back!
If you think anarchy involves violence you might be a leftist.

You're most definitely suffering from a whopping case of government/corporate indoctrination.

Old Today, 08:54 AM

4,146 posts, read 5,134,731 times
The far left are on a level of a crazy that exists outside of the known universe.

Old Today, 09:02 AM

14,384 posts, read 15,240,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The people who wear those stupid red hats are looking to p*** people off, and they get what they came looking for. I am surprised no one has been killed yet, not saying I condone that, but these are contentious times, and there is a lot of hatred and anger on both sides.

I saw some guy pumping gas where I was filling up the other day, and he was wearing one of those dumb hats. It took everything inside me not to say something to the guy, so I see how some people would go off the deep end. If you wave a red flag in front of a bull, the results are not going to be good.
Yeah, just like women who purposely dress provocatively are asking to be sexually harassed. Especially in front of Muslim or Hispanic males.

They should know better.

It's a hat. Get over it.

Old Today, 09:02 AM

10,303 posts, read 8,217,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
If you think anarchy involves violence you might be a leftist.

You're most definitely suffering from a whopping case of government/corporate indoctrination.
I consistently test near dead center on all those political compass tests. It makes me a leftist marxist to some and a right wing nazi to others.

Old Today, 09:10 AM

14,384 posts, read 15,240,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
For someone who has posted about being cisgender and sensitive, having white privilege, and loathing masculine toxicity, you sure are intolerant and triggered by something that is nothing more than a damn piece of fabric, Phil.

How toxic.
He's just another progressive who picks and chooses who should get their ass beaten and who should not based solely upon the SJW boxes that get checked.

It's old hat by now and expected.

Old Today, 09:14 AM

20,376 posts, read 13,980,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2...tack-portland/

The party of tolerance and peace strikes again.
The bigots are on the left, and they are dangerous to those they target. Just as it was three years ago. It was mobs of Hilary and Bernie supporters running thru the streets seeking out Trump supporters to beat the crap out of. It's never been the other way around.

And yet.... the same people, who vote Democrat, always claim, incorrectly of course, that it's Republican voters who are the violent and intolerant ones that everyone is supposed to worry about.

It's always been Democrats who you need to fear, whether it was blacks in the 1920s, or whites wearing MAGA hats in 2019. The Democratic Party is always where intolerant bigots find a place to call home.

Old Today, 09:43 AM

27,940 posts, read 17,874,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The people who wear those stupid red hats are looking to p*** people off, and they get what they came looking for. I am surprised no one has been killed yet, not saying I condone that, but these are contentious times, and there is a lot of hatred and anger on both sides.

I saw some guy pumping gas where I was filling up the other day, and he was wearing one of those dumb hats. It took everything inside me not to say something to the guy, so I see how some people would go off the deep end. If you wave a red flag in front of a bull, the results are not going to be good.
People can wear whatever they choose-that is their right. The fact that there are a small number of ignorant, no, make that stupid people that are bigoted and intolerant, and that have no emotional, impulse control, does not change that. Some of these childish, spoiled, far-left thugs will bet their butts kicked before they learn the non-aggression principle and accept that their childish opinions do not trump the civil rights of others.

Old Today, 09:52 AM

14,587 posts, read 8,042,133 times
It's very unfortunate when people are looked at through narrow lenses. People are much more than votes. Our neighbor is so in love with Trump she refused my offer to sit down with me and view the Mueller report. She believes that there was no collusion, no obstruction. It's frustrating when people become sheeple for a president that could really care less about you. It hasn't affected our close relationship, and if she wore a MAGA hat she would still be that sweet thing that brought us some of her amazing zucchini bread last week.

Violence is never the answer be it stirred by far right hate groups or far left TDS. Look, I don't like Trump. but the is Merica damn it, and people died so that we could have free speech. Be it here on City Data or in real life. Wearing a MAGA hat is part of that free speech, so is criticizing the president. It must be respected and not looked at through myopic emotion on both sides.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or