U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM

1,899 posts, read 385,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Security camera footage provided by the bar shows the couple did try and make their way in, but it doesn’t appear to be very busy. In fact, bar staff say they were already done serving for the night and that they told the couple they were closing.

Lenzner attests that things escalated between people outside the bar. That’s when police say 22-year-old Leopold A. Hauser and 23-year-old Adebisi A. Okuneye assaulted Lenzner and his wife.
Link: https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2...tack-portland/

The party of tolerance and peace strikes again.

Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM

15,042 posts, read 12,471,456 times
Democrats just doing their thing. Nothing new.

Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM

24,728 posts, read 12,194,231 times
I would have bet the fascist Antifa was behind it.

Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM

36,312 posts, read 10,777,703 times
It never takes much to trigger these freaks.

Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM

At least they arrested the responsible parties. Hopefully they get felony convictions and their right to vote is taken away forever.

Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM

18,074 posts, read 11,435,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2...tack-portland/

The party of tolerance and peace strikes again.

The people who wear those stupid red hats are looking to p*** people off, and they get what they came looking for. I am surprised no one has been killed yet, not saying I condone that, but these are contentious times, and there is a lot of hatred and anger on both sides.

I saw some guy pumping gas where I was filling up the other day, and he was wearing one of those dumb hats. It took everything inside me not to say something to the guy, so I see how some people would go off the deep end. If you wave a red flag in front of a bull, the results are not going to be good.

Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The people who wear those stupid red hats are looking to p*** people off, and they get what they came looking for. I am surprised no one has been killed yet, not saying I condone that, but these are contentious times, and there is a lot of hatred and anger on both sides.

I saw some guy pumping gas where I was filling up the other day, and he was wearing one of those dumb hats. It took everything inside me not to say something to the guy, so I see how some people would go off the deep end. If you wave a red flag in front of a bull, the results are not going to be good.
I guess you were too chicken to say anything. How sad that you're so triggered by a hat. I'm proud to say that I've never yelled at some moron for having an Obama or Hillary bumper sticker.

Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM

2,102 posts, read 2,276,603 times
Maxine Waters will be proud that the fascists followed her marching orders

Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM

21,405 posts, read 10,329,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

You always sound violent when you don't like something. It's a hat, Don. Grow up and get over it. This is America and people get to where whatever they like - whether it's a crucifix, a hijab or a MAGA hat.

Disgusting that you think violence is 'getting what they came for'.

Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM

12,481 posts, read 3,388,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You always sound violent when you don't like something. It's a hat, Don. Grow up and get over it. This is America and people get to where whatever they like - whether it's a crucifix, a hijab or a MAGA hat.

Disgusting that you think violence is 'getting what they came for'.
And he's older than Trump. It's not like he's a teenager who has yet to reach adulthood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or