U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-29-2019, 12:46 PM
 
2,652 posts, read 714,833 times
Reputation: 2731

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Perhaps you can explain in detail why Obama got the "Peace Prize" as there was no rational reason for it.
The Norwegian Nobel Committee chose President Barack Obama "due to his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples." The Committee attached special importance to Obama’s "vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons. "

Go to the Nobel Prize site for your rational explanation. It explains in detail their nomination and award of President Obama, and is quite coherent as it also compliments Obama as embodying exactly what the Nobel Peace Prize seeks to encourage and stimulate.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/pe...press-release/

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/peace/2009/summary/


Sorry, but Trump and his obsessed followers do not get to redefine everything in this world according to the bible of Trumpism. Contrary to what some may think he is not the chosen one aka the son of God. And the day Trump was inaugurated the world did not stop and realign itself to revolve around Donald Trump.

Donald Trump and his obsessed followers would be wise to heed the advice of President Truman.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."


If they did so, maybe they would have something more substantial than phony braggadocio and ugly jealous vilification of others as they attempt to erase accomplishments of anyone that doesn't have the name Trump.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 08-29-2019 at 01:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-29-2019, 12:57 PM
Status: "Agnostic leaning towards Islam" (set 9 days ago)
 
Location: USA
20,424 posts, read 15,074,899 times
Reputation: 13138
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
The Norwegian Nobel Committee chose President Barack Obama "due to his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples." The Committee attached special importance to Obama’s "vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons. "

Go to the Nobel Prize site for your rational explanation. It explains in detail their nomination and award of President Obama, and is quite coherent as it also compliments Obama as embodying exactly what the Nobel Peace Prize seeks to encourage and stimulate.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/pe...press-release/

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/peace/2009/summary/


Sorry, but Trump and his obsessed followers do not get to redefine everything in this world according to the bible of Trumpism. Contrary to what some may think he is not the chosen one aka the son of God. And the day Trump was inaugurated the world did not stop and realign itself to revolve around Donald Trump.
A billion dollars in Cruise missiles used. Libya Destroyed. Syria all but destroyed. Piles of cash secretly shipped to the Mulahs in Iran. A surge in Afganistan that killed 2000 service men. Shipping arms to groups in Syria that ended up being ISIS.

The Nobel committee lost all credibility on the selection of Borak O'Farrakhan. The new name should be the Nobel Death prize!

"Obsessed"? I could care less about Trump, Im just happy to expose Obama and his anti American, anti White, and anti Jewish friends. Regardless of what his supporters say he will forever be known in history books as the man who listened to the Anti American Reverend Wright for 20 years, and secretly met with the most Racist black man in US history. Obama and his anti American and Racist friends are no friends of America.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 08-29-2019 at 01:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2019, 01:49 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,809 posts, read 19,309,756 times
Reputation: 19186
President Obama is no longer in office yet Trump and his equally obsessed followers can't keep President Obama out of their mouths. The jealousy is intense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2019, 01:52 PM
 
Location: alexandria, VA
10,359 posts, read 4,616,221 times
Reputation: 5746
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
President Obama is no longer in office yet Trump and his equally obsessed followers can't keep President Obama out of their mouths. The jealousy is intense.
No other explanation for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2019, 02:05 PM
 
10,281 posts, read 3,076,142 times
Reputation: 6005
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRoadkill View Post
I was hoping history would record that there was no president between 2016 and 2020.
Unfortunately, he'll get the record for the worst who did the most damage to the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2019, 02:06 PM
 
10,281 posts, read 3,076,142 times
Reputation: 6005
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
A billion dollars in Cruise missiles used. Libya Destroyed. Syria all but destroyed. Piles of cash secretly shipped to the Mulahs in Iran. A surge in Afganistan that killed 2000 service men. Shipping arms to groups in Syria that ended up being ISIS.

The Nobel committee lost all credibility on the selection of Borak O'Farrakhan. The new name should be the Nobel Death prize!

"Obsessed"? I could care less about Trump, Im just happy to expose Obama and his anti American, anti White, and anti Jewish friends. Regardless of what his supporters say he will forever be known in history books as the man who listened to the Anti American Reverend Wright for 20 years, and secretly met with the most Racist black man in US history. Obama and his anti American and Racist friends are no friends of America.
You seem to have a propensity for repetition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2019, 02:12 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,809 posts, read 19,309,756 times
Reputation: 19186
Its as if the election of President Obama stirred up a weird Jim Crow era style hatred for the man. We are more than a decade past President Obama's election and many white men still can not move on. Trump and his white male supporters have been obsessed with President Obama for YEARS.


Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
No other explanation for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2019, 02:27 PM
 
Location: NJ
17,362 posts, read 12,091,466 times
Reputation: 11216
Default Obama terrified his legacy has disintegrated!

headline... Obama terrified his legacy has disintegrated!


nothing remains except, being the first! first what, may be debated, however, locked down on one morphological first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2019, 02:29 PM
 
7,352 posts, read 5,582,054 times
Reputation: 5534
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
Good for President Obama, he doesn't have to wait for history. Anyone with a brain knows that every president including President Obama is better than Trump. The Bush and Nixon families can breathe a sigh of relief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2019, 02:36 PM
 
Location: Eureka CA
8,585 posts, read 11,372,095 times
Reputation: 13170
Yes, that's ONE of Trump's problems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top