U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 11:09 AM
 
9,960 posts, read 2,447,193 times
Reputation: 4935

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
How are people not understanding what the OP wrote?

There were 30 witnesses in the things Epstein and his "frequent flyers" did to children. Offing Epstein, (or we can pretend he committed suicide if that makes you feel better), doesn't stop these 30 people from revealing names.

The media, pretending to care, is actually panicking, and are questioning the legality of these proceedings, and have found unknown judges to present these questions to - in other words, it's like they are trying to silence the 30 before the 30 get a chance to say anything, and hoping that maybe a couple of them, who have the most information, will also "commit suicide" in the near future so that the information doesn't get out.

Is what the OP was saying. How did you not understand that?
So in other words you read the same rags as the OP and recognize the claim. What is your source?

Is any media company actually legally challenging the proceedings? if so, on what basis? ... what have they actually done to suggest they are 'nervous' ? ... or do they merely have pundits on the screen talking about the case, or what?

Who says 'the media' is nervous? Who? ... You?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 11:12 AM
Status: "This is the best of all possible plutocracies." (set 23 days ago)
 
Location: Old Hippie Heaven
18,633 posts, read 8,424,714 times
Reputation: 10902
OP, for those of us who are not mind readers and don't follow the news sources that you follow (whatever they are, I have no idea), it would be nice if you included a reference to a news story or something similar, answering at least a few of the questions of "who, what, when, where, why", so we know what you are reacting to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
 
7,644 posts, read 4,382,215 times
Reputation: 9985
The media loves and profits from such scandal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 11:19 AM
 
322 posts, read 37,780 times
Reputation: 75
Whose nervous ?
These troublesome little sex receptacles should be glad to have served the purpose of such wealthy white powerfully liberal Lolita Express frequent flyers long ago .
Now that they have served their purpose in life they should do these wonderfully powerful wealthy white liberal men the courtesy of following Epstein and killing themselves.
And let the wisest , most brilliant individuals among us go about their important work of solving all our systemic societal problems .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY 🇺🇸
36,339 posts, read 10,785,206 times
Reputation: 34513
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
The testimony in court today of 30 of Epstein's child sex ring victims ready to name places and names has the fake media twisting itself in knots . Simultaneously acknowledging that these victims " need to be heard " , but at the same time questioning the " legality " of such proceedings . The fact that they are already
finding themselves obscure Judges to try and assuage their obvious smoldering panic is not good news
for the frequent flyers on the Lolita express .

Fake news keeping hope alive that 1 or 2 of these victims with the most damming testimony to give may suddenly enter into a suicide pact next week due to their life long post traumatic stress and end it all .

They "need to be heard?" Ridiculous. There IS no case any longer, as the principal in the case is deceased.

I heard someone call it "dinner theater justice," and he's right on the mark.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM
 
322 posts, read 37,780 times
Reputation: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
They "need to be heard?" Ridiculous. There IS no case any longer, as the principal in the case is deceased.

I heard someone call it "dinner theater justice," and he's right on the mark.
Many passengers aboard the Lolita Express who have yet to see their day in court .
And while I tend to agree with the wealthy , white , powerful lovers of young flesh that these now overgrown
discarded nymphets should just be grateful to have serviced the needs of some of the best and brightest wealthy white liberals among us , I think it only right that these wonderful very white , very progressive thinking men be allowed to confront the little ingrates and obtain the closure they so deserve .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM
 
40,262 posts, read 24,562,337 times
Reputation: 12746
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
Many passengers aboard the Lolita Express who have yet to see their day in court .
And while I tend to agree with the wealthy , white , powerful lovers of young flesh that these now overgrown
discarded nymphets should just be grateful to have serviced the needs of some of the best and brightest wealthy white liberals among us , I think it only right that these wonderful very white , very progressive thinking men be allowed to confront the little ingrates and obtain the closure they so deserve .
Then these victims ought to be filing criminal complaints and civil lawsuits against their attackers. Right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM
 
322 posts, read 37,780 times
Reputation: 75
Originally Posted by unfailing presence
Many passengers aboard the Lolita Express who have yet to see their day in court .
And while I tend to agree with the wealthy , white , powerful lovers of young flesh that these now overgrown
discarded nymphets should just be grateful to have serviced the needs of some of the best and brightest wealthy white liberals among us , I think it only right that these wonderful very white , very progressive thinking men be allowed to confront the little ingrates and obtain the closure they so deserve .


Read more: 30 Epstein Child Sex Ring Witnesess Making Media Nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Then these victims ought to be filing criminal complaints and civil lawsuits against their attackers. Right?
Exactly .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM
 
5,678 posts, read 1,425,532 times
Reputation: 4395
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Definite failure to communicate from OP.
I got what OP meant. I guess it's harder for leftists to understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM
 
5,678 posts, read 1,425,532 times
Reputation: 4395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
How are people not understanding what the OP wrote?

There were 30 witnesses in the things Epstein and his "frequent flyers" did to children. Offing Epstein, (or we can pretend he committed suicide if that makes you feel better), doesn't stop these 30 people from revealing names.

The media, pretending to care, is actually panicking, and are questioning the legality of these proceedings, and have found unknown judges to present these questions to - in other words, it's like they are trying to silence the 30 before the 30 get a chance to say anything, and hoping that maybe a couple of them, who have the most information, will also "commit suicide" in the near future so that the information doesn't get out.

Is what the OP was saying. How did you not understand that?
They don't WANT to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top