U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM

40,265 posts, read 24,562,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
Originally Posted by unfailing presence
Many passengers aboard the Lolita Express who have yet to see their day in court .
And while I tend to agree with the wealthy , white , powerful lovers of young flesh that these now overgrown
discarded nymphets should just be grateful to have serviced the needs of some of the best and brightest wealthy white liberals among us , I think it only right that these wonderful very white , very progressive thinking men be allowed to confront the little ingrates and obtain the closure they so deserve .

Read more: 30 Epstein Child Sex Ring Witnesess Making Media Nervous

Exactly .
Then the media have nothing to be nervous about. They will simply have more law cases to follow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM

322 posts, read 37,780 times
Many passengers aboard the Lolita Express who have yet to see their day in court .
And while I tend to agree with the wealthy , white , powerful lovers of young flesh that these now overgrown
discarded nymphets should just be grateful to have serviced the needs of some of the best and brightest wealthy white liberals among us , I think it only right that these wonderful very white , very progressive thinking men be allowed to confront the little ingrates and obtain the closure they so deserve .

Read more: 30 Epstein Child Sex Ring Witnesess Making Media Nervous

Exactly .
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Then the media have nothing to be nervous about. They will simply have more law cases to follow.
Unbiased Media darling and media brethren George Stephaopolis being called up to reactivate the Clinton war room to start cranking out stories of kindergarten girls infatuated and obsessed with wealthy white liberal men of great power could be cause for some frayed nerves however .

Old Today, 01:42 PM

23,047 posts, read 17,056,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
So in other words you read the same rags as the OP and recognize the claim. What is your source?

Is any media company actually legally challenging the proceedings? if so, on what basis? ... what have they actually done to suggest they are 'nervous' ? ... or do they merely have pundits on the screen talking about the case, or what?

Who says 'the media' is nervous? Who? ... You?
JHC, no wonder so many totally missed what the OP was saying.

Did you read the very last line of my comment?

"Is what the OP was saying".

I DID NOT SAY IT, I was interpreting what the OP said so that you all could figure out wth he was saying, since all that I kept seeing in response was "WHAT?"

And you can't even understand that I was interpreting it so that you all could understand, and instead want to come on here and act like I made the claims.

Holy hell our schools have failed!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies