Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2019, 11:09 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
How are people not understanding what the OP wrote?

There were 30 witnesses in the things Epstein and his "frequent flyers" did to children. Offing Epstein, (or we can pretend he committed suicide if that makes you feel better), doesn't stop these 30 people from revealing names.

The media, pretending to care, is actually panicking, and are questioning the legality of these proceedings, and have found unknown judges to present these questions to - in other words, it's like they are trying to silence the 30 before the 30 get a chance to say anything, and hoping that maybe a couple of them, who have the most information, will also "commit suicide" in the near future so that the information doesn't get out.

Is what the OP was saying. How did you not understand that?
So in other words you read the same rags as the OP and recognize the claim. What is your source?

Is any media company actually legally challenging the proceedings? if so, on what basis? ... what have they actually done to suggest they are 'nervous' ? ... or do they merely have pundits on the screen talking about the case, or what?

Who says 'the media' is nervous? Who? ... You?

Old 08-27-2019, 11:12 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
OP, for those of us who are not mind readers and don't follow the news sources that you follow (whatever they are, I have no idea), it would be nice if you included a reference to a news story or something similar, answering at least a few of the questions of "who, what, when, where, why", so we know what you are reacting to.

Old 08-27-2019, 11:13 AM

17,302 posts, read 12,245,675 times
The media loves and profits from such scandal.

Old 08-27-2019, 11:19 AM

952 posts, read 323,818 times
Whose nervous ?
These troublesome little sex receptacles should be glad to have served the purpose of such wealthy white powerfully liberal Lolita Express frequent flyers long ago .
Now that they have served their purpose in life they should do these wonderfully powerful wealthy white liberal men the courtesy of following Epstein and killing themselves.
And let the wisest , most brilliant individuals among us go about their important work of solving all our systemic societal problems .

Old 08-27-2019, 02:28 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
The testimony in court today of 30 of Epstein's child sex ring victims ready to name places and names has the fake media twisting itself in knots . Simultaneously acknowledging that these victims " need to be heard " , but at the same time questioning the " legality " of such proceedings . The fact that they are already
finding themselves obscure Judges to try and assuage their obvious smoldering panic is not good news
for the frequent flyers on the Lolita express .

Fake news keeping hope alive that 1 or 2 of these victims with the most damming testimony to give may suddenly enter into a suicide pact next week due to their life long post traumatic stress and end it all .

They "need to be heard?" Ridiculous. There IS no case any longer, as the principal in the case is deceased.

I heard someone call it "dinner theater justice," and he's right on the mark.

Old 08-27-2019, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
They "need to be heard?" Ridiculous. There IS no case any longer, as the principal in the case is deceased.

I heard someone call it "dinner theater justice," and he's right on the mark.
Many passengers aboard the Lolita Express who have yet to see their day in court .
And while I tend to agree with the wealthy , white , powerful lovers of young flesh that these now overgrown
discarded nymphets should just be grateful to have serviced the needs of some of the best and brightest wealthy white liberals among us , I think it only right that these wonderful very white , very progressive thinking men be allowed to confront the little ingrates and obtain the closure they so deserve .

Old 08-27-2019, 03:21 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
Many passengers aboard the Lolita Express who have yet to see their day in court .
And while I tend to agree with the wealthy , white , powerful lovers of young flesh that these now overgrown
discarded nymphets should just be grateful to have serviced the needs of some of the best and brightest wealthy white liberals among us , I think it only right that these wonderful very white , very progressive thinking men be allowed to confront the little ingrates and obtain the closure they so deserve .
Then these victims ought to be filing criminal complaints and civil lawsuits against their attackers. Right?

Old 08-27-2019, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by unfailing presence

Read more: 30 Epstein Child Sex Ring Witnesess Making Media Nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Then these victims ought to be filing criminal complaints and civil lawsuits against their attackers. Right?
Exactly .

Old 08-27-2019, 03:30 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Definite failure to communicate from OP.
I got what OP meant. I guess it's harder for leftists to understand.

Old 08-27-2019, 03:31 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
How are people not understanding what the OP wrote?

There were 30 witnesses in the things Epstein and his "frequent flyers" did to children. Offing Epstein, (or we can pretend he committed suicide if that makes you feel better), doesn't stop these 30 people from revealing names.

The media, pretending to care, is actually panicking, and are questioning the legality of these proceedings, and have found unknown judges to present these questions to - in other words, it's like they are trying to silence the 30 before the 30 get a chance to say anything, and hoping that maybe a couple of them, who have the most information, will also "commit suicide" in the near future so that the information doesn't get out.

Is what the OP was saying. How did you not understand that?
They don't WANT to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies